DX » Community » Reviews » Military Army Survival Parachute Rope - Black (30M/140KG Max. Tensile)
  • 5 star 26 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymgalicia on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is the ideal accessory that everyone should have survival from an emergency backpack, car, or to go camping. is a very strong rope with a single strand which if twisted somehow can exponentially increase your stamina. I took the rope and hung up as individu... Read more

packet view rope view possible uses very strong rope
    1 0
  • posted bywarrenb1974 on 04/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very good quality at a good price for a product that has many uses. Always good to have something like this in the car, at home, camping, etc. Will keep in my car for when I go camping or traveling in case I need it Cons:obviously not a strong as military para cord, but o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiftah on 01/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good price for this, excellent quality and extremely useful piece of cord for a multitude of everyday uses. Cons:It's quite thin, so it can cut into softer materials when tied. OtherThoughts:There's a lot of uses for paracord like this, it's so strong for... Read more

1 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 10/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The order arrived in reasonable time and the product is very good according to the specification. It is Strong and without defects. I wish it could be cheaper Cons:Strong and without defects. I guess all the colors are the same quality product. OtherThoughts:I w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKallico on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product is very excellent. Very well made. It have 7 nylon cords inside which make it very strong. Cons:The Only con i had is don't have bought more. OtherThoughts:Unfortunatly I don't had a chance to test the rupture charge of this cord yet. But by their appearence a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjuuce on 08/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap Cheap Cheap - Tonnes of paracord for Cheap - Really strong cord for all types of uses, and purposes. - Its got core threads inside so if your in a survival situation you can strip the paracord and use the threads for fishing, sewing up clothes, etc etc... Read more

2 0
  • posted byuser42015 on 07/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap paracord alternative - Good ff you need a lot of camp line for fixtures that don't need to be bomb proof and it will be hard to recover your line back or you just need to dry your clothes. - 140kg tensile might be true Cons:- It streaches too much comp... Read more

5 0
  • posted byden1s7 on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s a very strong rope as everyone know. I don´t tested yet but I´m sure it will hold! The price is nice too and the free shipping it´s a plus. It this you can do a lot of models of lanyards. The rope feels softer than 550 paracord, which... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypedrolima11 on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent product, I use it to hold boxes on my bike to make deliveries, already arrested two automobile batteries, gaskets, or folgou the rope. I do not know if she can handle 130kg, 50kg but endured without a break! Care should be taken to hold that rope because it is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDrakenZ on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This parachute cord does exactly as it claims, supports a lot of weight, nice build quality, there are a 1001 uses for rope, and parachute cord no less, i just dont know what i want to use it on. Cons:I thought the rope was going to be thicker, no problems though, just... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections