DX » Community » Reviews » Military Army Survival Parachute Rope - Black (30M/140KG Max. Tensile)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymgalicia on 06/10/2014

It is the ideal accessory that everyone should have survival from an emergency backpack, car, or to go camping. is a very strong rope with a single strand which if twisted somehow can exponentially increase your stamina. I took the rope and hung up as individually suspended me from the floor without ... Read more

packet view rope view possible uses very strong rope

0 0 1

• posted bywarrenb1974 on 04/23/2014

very good quality at a good price for a product that has many uses. Always good to have something like this in the car, at home, camping, etc. Will keep in my car for when I go camping or traveling in case I need it obviously not a strong as military para cord, but other than that don't really have any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoveto2 on 03/04/2014

Cheap, easy to use, works well, nice price, comes in different colours too ! Do not know yet. So far it has worked well enough Bought it for the kids to make "survival"-bracelets to use in the scouts. Also had to make the bracelets and it works well enough for that. Haven't tested the 140kg ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySiftah on 01/26/2014

Very good price for this, excellent quality and extremely useful piece of cord for a multitude of everyday uses. It's quite thin, so it can cut into softer materials when tied. There's a lot of uses for paracord like this, it's so strong for it's size it can be relied upon to hold things much bigger ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysikerun on 01/14/2014

The rope is strong and easy to tie. It's a must have for any hiking or camping trips. The price makes this an even better product. I bring a roll of this rope pretty much everywhere that I could end up stuck. Feels really sturdy and I would trust this cord with my life if I ever had to use it for climbing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySCunha11 on 12/10/2013

Light but yet strong enough to put some weight on it,have 7 nylon cords inside. The strechy nature is great to wrap around stuff. Portugues: Leve no entanto forte o suficiente para suportar algum peso, tem 7 fios de nylon dentro. A Natureza elastica da corda é optima para enrolar coisas com ela.... Read more

Cord in plastic and without 7 strings close up outter lair

0 0 0

• posted byFluggs on 10/29/2013

Simple, easy to use. And does the job well. It's rope, I haven't tested to the full breaking strain yet but I put a good 80-90 kgs on it and it held up no problem Beware of fraying at the ends, melting the ends is essential or you're going to end up with alot less rope than you originally bought Seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavisadeh on 10/21/2013

The order arrived in reasonable time and the product is very good according to the specification. It is Strong and without defects. I wish it could be cheaper Strong and without defects. I guess all the colors are the same quality product. I wish it could be cheaper, if it will be cheaper I order new ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKallico on 10/08/2013

The product is very excellent. Very well made. It have 7 nylon cords inside which make it very strong. The Only con i had is don't have bought more. Unfortunatly I don't had a chance to test the rupture charge of this cord yet. But by their appearence and structure i think it can hold 140-150kg. good ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjekjek47 on 09/19/2013

I have this item for more than a year now. but it is still intact and we are still using it during mountain climbing. very affordable compare to branded items but as strong. very good buy for such a low price tag. none in particular, nothing at all. still using it until this day very recommended. very ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections