DX » Community » Reviews » Military Army Survival Parachute Rope - Black (30M/140KG Max. Tensile)
Customer’s impression:
excellent very useful Perfect for utility use For camping and house daily activities!! Múltiplas Aplicações
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHernanRod on 12/31/2014

Very strong for camping activities, used like tension point in the tent in a strong wind locations, very strong and easy to adapt to home activities. Do not used like climbing or mountain ropes, because this rope does not have the proper certification.

Impression:For camping and house daily activities!!;

0 0 0

• posted byFelipebombana on 12/16/2014

Demora relativa para chegar e produto com qualidade inferior a esperada... Porem, satisfez minhas necessidades.

Impression:Múltiplas Aplicações;

0 0 0

• posted byED03 on 11/29/2014

Pros: Similar to the Paracord 310, it's strength is useful (I tested it with my weight and a backpack of 15kg = 95kg). It is resistant and a perfect rope for tying woodsticks, cord for your shoelaces and your backpack, also a great material for Survival bracelet. Cons: I dedicate myself to do and... Read more

An excellent rope for utility use. An excellent rope for utility use.

Impression:very useful,Multiple Applications,Perfect for utility use;

0 0 0

• posted byrandom1337 on 10/13/2014

How often will you need this? More then you can think of if you camp or need a bug out bag. I buy my paracord (250KG Max) for 16 US Dollar and it's 30 meter in length, if you do not have a big budget or do not need a strong paracord (for example setting up telt or using as shoelace it's pretty it... Read more

Impression:Paracord;

0 0 0

• posted bymrsmyle on 08/27/2014

I use this rope for my experience in camping. Very satisfaction!

Impression:Very good rope;

0 0 0

• posted byThaneofife on 08/08/2014

Pros: - Sturdy enough for use in outdoor jobs - Can be used in a very wide variety of things, as with all rope - Good amount for price Cons: - You need to burn the ends a bit or they will fray - It's not as strong as the thicker traditional rope so no heavy duty

Impression:Great cord for great price;

0 0 0

• posted bydavidbel on 08/05/2014

Pros: - Very strong rope - Cheap - Very resistant and reusable Cons: - No cons at all, do what it means to do! Used to attach my hammock and other stuff that require strong and efficient rope, did it without any problem, best I reused parts many and many times without having any sign of worn.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byANDRESCEBALLOS on 07/26/2014

It is a really good product. Light and tremendly strong. I cannot compare to a military one because never had one in hand, but It can hold a lot of weight and has lots of uses. Just watch some bushcraft videos and you'll see. There are no cons to that product.

Impression:It's real.;

0 0 0

• posted bymgalicia on 06/10/2014

It is the ideal accessory that everyone should have survival from an emergency backpack, car, or to go camping. is a very strong rope with a single strand which if twisted somehow can exponentially increase your stamina. I took the rope and hung up as individually suspended me from the floor 76 I... Read more

packet view rope view possible uses very strong rope

0 0 1

• posted bywarrenb1974 on 04/23/2014

very good quality at a good price for a product that has many uses. Always good to have something like this in the car, at home, camping, etc. Will keep in my car for when I go camping or traveling in case I need it obviously not a strong as military para cord, but other than that don't really to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections