DX » Community » Reviews » Military Army Survival Parachute Rope - Khaki (30M/140KG Max. Tensile)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCanOfBeans on 12/11/2013

It's cheap, good quality. the rope is 30 meters long, and really strong. The material is good and the colour is nice None that i can think of. Used this to tie up my hammock http://dx.com/p/portable-army-style-camping-gordon-outdoor-nylon-hammock-army-green-100kg-max-72478. worked really well. Cheap, strong and good rope. Good for camping and other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrmaverick69 on 08/21/2013

Simple, khaki coloured paracord, 7 strand rope. It's good for lashing things to wherever you need to and also for wrapping your tool handles in as well for extra grip. The only con would be the price, it just doesn't seem to justify eight dollars, but that being said, it's still damn cheap for this style of rope. Buy all the other colours and then you'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygewse2k on 04/05/2013

Thin, lightweight and strong. Pricing; cheap for the quality and length None. It's a rope and it's green for camouflage. A real bargain. Strands can be used for creating even smaller cording and with a needle even used for sewing things back together. Just wouldn't use for parachuting or climbing. Just need to scorch the ends because of the separate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytazeux on 03/03/2013

Very useful piece of quality nylon cordage, nice and thick, almost like a 550 cord, just a little bit thinner (it is barely noticeable, the difference is like 0.5 mm, although it is not as good in quality as a true 550). 30m is plenty for any usage, also you can strip the inner strands and use them separately. None, but it came it a really strong plasticky ... Read more

7 inner strands the diameter the overall view
    1 0
  • posted byUnit22 on 08/17/2012

Good strong rope. It made from synthetic materials, so you need to scorch its ends after cutting. Nothing at all - it just a rope. Can be used anytime when you need a rope. I have not try it for mountain climbing, and i think it not suitable for it, the other ways to use are welcome. It can be used even like a shoelaces if you need. Perfect deal, use ... Read more

4 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections