Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byestephanhaddad on 10/05/2013

Very good product , an exellent one ! He look natural and i love His black color , he looks very elegant and classy , very good for daily use and classy events . Actually he has no cons , exept for his price , if he could be more cheaper , but everything else is perfect . The colors and quality are perfect , everyone who saw it liked it and asked me ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGecoRoto on 04/29/2013

The quality of the wig is very good for the price it costs. It is easy to apply and can be combed like natural hair. / La calidad de la peluca es muy buena para el precio que cuesta. Es facil de poner y se puede peinar como el pelo natural. Could be better packaging / Podría tener un embalaje mejor Buy the wig for a costume, I was surprised by ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by182panteleev on 10/09/2012

Wig chic, natural hair, the length of matches. All zaebis, straight ahuenno saturated color and long-lasting, not washed away after hitting the water, good quality hair fastened reliably little handy fasteners are not very effective at holding his head, but it's easy to fix yourself pulling gum XZ I advise all bald or learn to weave braids hair looks ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymrsdeppp on 06/18/2012

Easy to wear. Straps on the cap help adjust the wig to your head if you have a small head. It is very nice looking and long. It does not look like real hair. So you can't go around wearing it thinking no one will notice you have a wig on. It's artificial fibers, so, they don't have that smooth, silky hair look. I think it could be a bit fuller. Because ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections