DX » Community » Reviews » Cosmetic Make-Up 88-Color Eye Shadow Palette with Mirror and Brushes (Smokey)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxmarianne on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good product, good range of colors, good pigmentation, reasonable duration, the mirror that comes in the box also has good quality. My friends love it. The price is good. Cons:Some colors broken, broken stained colors other colors. The ways in which the produc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaytjexo on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First of all, the price is unbeatable! the colors are suuuper pigmented and the colors last me all day without fading (without using eye primer) so that is a mayor plus! i think if you use an eye primer, the colors would be waaaay more pigmented and would last... Read more

example
    0 0
  • posted byRaphaelZ on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The pros are many: - Colors wonderfully beautiful; - Assorted Colors well; - They are very good on the skin; - Easy to carry; - Competitive price; - The package is well protected; Cons:Unfortunately there are some cons: - The plastic case is not very flexible,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarry19 on 01/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Set of shades the excellent. All colors as on a picture,Almost all whole.High quality shades, soft, are put well. Brushes convenient, a mirror too Cons:Two shades were scattered in the course of transportation.The goods have been packed into one package with bubbles, it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTigertosser on 11/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- the shadow quality is better than some name brands I own - Excellent rich, smooth colors - well pigmented - affordable - amazing variety of shades Cons:- packaging was not protecting shadows much so in shipping, some of the shadows broke - cheap applicators -... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections