DX » Community » Reviews » Cosmetic Make-Up 88-Color Eye Shadow Palette with Mirror and Brushes (Smokey)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysergiotda on 03/27/2014

First of all, the price is unbeatable! the colors are suuuper pigmented and the colors last me all day without fading (without using eye primer) so that is a mayor plus! i think if you use an eye primer, the colors would be waaaay more pigmented and would last longer ;) I cound not say i have found any cons in this product. I am really happy with this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrapsalt on 01/30/2014

Boa qualidade do produto com grande variedade de cores. O estojo é de boa qualidade e de um tamanho ideal para bolsas femininas. Atende as expectativas. O estojo de maquiagem veio com algumas cores soltas e sujou algumas outras, além do próprio estojo. Deu para aproveitar 70% das cores apenas. Deveria ter uma proteção para as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxmarianne on 05/14/2013

Good product, good range of colors, good pigmentation, reasonable duration, the mirror that comes in the box also has good quality. My friends love it. The price is good. Some colors broken, broken stained colors other colors. The ways in which the product is packaged for transport could be better, avoiding damage. Delay in delivery ... my order took ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaytjexo on 04/24/2013

First of all, the price is unbeatable! the colors are suuuper pigmented and the colors last me all day without fading (without using eye primer) so that is a mayor plus! i think if you use an eye primer, the colors would be waaaay more pigmented and would last longer ;) Before i bought the palette, i heard and read from a lot of users that the packaging ... Read more

example
    0 0
  • posted byRaphaelZ on 11/14/2012

The pros are many: - Colors wonderfully beautiful; - Assorted Colors well; - They are very good on the skin; - Easy to carry; - Competitive price; - The package is well protected; Unfortunately there are some cons: - The plastic case is not very flexible, as well as being thin. This allows it to break during transport; - From various kits I bought, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarry19 on 01/31/2012

Set of shades the excellent. All colors as on a picture,Almost all whole.High quality shades, soft, are put well. Brushes convenient, a mirror too Two shades were scattered in the course of transportation.The goods have been packed into one package with bubbles, it it has appeared insufficiently It is necessary to pack is better.Packing should be more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTigertosser on 11/15/2011

- the shadow quality is better than some name brands I own - Excellent rich, smooth colors - well pigmented - affordable - amazing variety of shades - packaging was not protecting shadows much so in shipping, some of the shadows broke - cheap applicators - slow to ship - this product has better quality eye shadows than the name brand one i paid triple ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections