Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymausaka on 07/31/2012

It is easy to use, it saves space, it is nicely built and fits any toothpaste tube available here in brazil. It cant stands for lager and full tubes. After a wile, the tube unwrap for the center clilinder and falls. After you can roll it inside for at least 1/2 way in, it stands nicely. Cannot use for full toothpaste tubes, you have to use the toothpaste ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkstalker on 07/19/2012

Cheap. Cheap. and Cheap. really.. any con for this amazing product? hmmmm..maybe it should come in pink color, at least the gers will not mind it, fit more into the deco. Have you ever in a situation where in the wee morning and when you get to the toilet getting ready to start the day. Took the toothbrush and before you put the tooth paste on it.. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by7unw3n on 01/26/2012

This product has a simple design. It's easy to figure out how to use it. It comes with a suction cup which allows you to attach it to any smooth surface easily. It really does help to squeeze out every last bit of toothpaste in a relatively elegant manner. The knob that you turn to squeeze the toothpaste does not come with any locking mechanism. As ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypvecera on 09/06/2011

This gadget is very practical - 1. It helps you to efficiently squeeze all the toothpaste out of the tube and 2. You can hang your toothpaste in the most convenient place so it does not take valuable space on your bathroom shelf Even my big fat tothpaste tube fits in. I heard kind of cracking noise when I used too much power to squeeze big tube of toothpaste ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections