Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byselfbite on 10/03/2013

Nice to be used by children (or adult people) Good grip. Very Good looking Quality finish and good built :-) :-) :-) sometimes the rubber tip doesn't move as smooth as i'd like. :-/ You can't erase with rubber on top :-) (It should be a good idea, isn't it?) Keep always with you, probably your workmates ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byengynot on 09/19/2012

It looks great and really cute! The build quality is excellent. and the packaging it comes in is clean and high quality. It would probably be a good gift idea. The tip is too sticky to use on the ipad screen. It causes movement to be very slow, which makes it useless for me. Not very sensitive. You need ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byclaudiokun on 11/10/2011

Not expensive. Comes in a simple and clean packaging. Has a funny look, very attractive for children and not too serious (probably user who need a smaller pocketable professional-looking tool, should pick another stylus) Not very sensitive. In straight position the iPhone 4 doesn't detect touch. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTheRealMaiMai on 09/04/2011

what is good on the pencil.... : - built quality - is fun - good as a gift to someone with a tablet or a touchscreen device what is not so good of the pencil...: - doesnt work as it should be for apps that need quick touching or swiping forget it at leasst on my samsung tablet and in my ipod touch i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrshrikantnair on 07/12/2011

Size... Thick half size pencil....exactly what u want to carry around Onscreen use...use it for high lighting my text while reading on iPad and does a very precise job compared to using fingers Gets a little bit slow on apps requiring fast swipes or multi finger gestures.....but then it's not meant for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections