Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalemont57 on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The design match perfect with the tablet. All buttons, flash and cameras are free to use. And it has the strength enough to protect it. Also, i like the product because it is thin. Cons:the magnet to keep it close has not power enough. would be better a little more powe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcostilla on 11/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price is fair, great quality, it has almost a perfect fit, easy to put and to take away, it's really great to protect your motorola xoom, material and design are great too preatty decent and useful, really recomendable, I have 1 month using it and everything's all right... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFormol on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to clean, easy to keep good looking. In the one I got all the holes matched the XOOM ports, holes, buttons, whatever, and the protection level is good. Cons:Sometimes I think it could be a little tighter on the tablet, but when I have to take it out the c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuaan18 on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very good product, this protects your motorola xoom for a long time, and it seems that is leather. The black color look great with this tablet. If you need a case for your motorola xoom for protect them and want that your tablet looks great, buy it! It'... Read more

1st view 2nd view 3rd view
    0 0
  • posted byMallKnox on 02/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits the Moto Xoom almost perfectly. It´s simple and easy to put on and to take out. It has a magnet on the top part, so the front cover won´t just fall open when you are carrying it. The inner part is soft, so it won´t scratch the back of th... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections