Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleocharrua on 09/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Muy buena calidad del producto. Funciona perfecto y mi novia está muy contenta y por lo tanto yo también :) Cons:A veces se complica para prenderlo y para apagarlo ya que hay que girarlo y cuando uno tiene las manos húmedas esta operación no es tan fácil. En mi país (Ur... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydasanjos on 08/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* The cheapest body massager in dealextreme; * Strong vibration compared to other products in the same category; * Good packaging; * 4 extra caps for different massage patterns; Cons:* Batteries (AA) not included; * Extra caps could be made of silicon, or othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLanzer70 on 06/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I does it's job as a massager. A few choice of tip to chose from to suit your needs. Vibration is strong enough. Lastly women will love it. It small and portable. Doesn't takes much space. Cons:Only ON and OFF. No vibration strength selection but comes with the price so... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybillysanca on 04/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really great toy for a girl who is starting to play with these kind of toys, if you know what I mean =) Nice vibration and comes with some tip choices but the best is the rounded one. Cons:You can easily lose the tips because the box where the toy comes is wea... Read more

2 0
  • posted byalexscorpion on 02/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great toy for females. Any woman with low self-limitations will LOVE it. Just involve her once. The vibration with well charged battery is very satisfying. Cons:Hard to switch it on when lubricated, too slippery. If you turn it in the wrong direction it will fall apart.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaussiefx on 09/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, quiet and works - extremely well. Can't say I've used any of the attachments other than the basic smooth cover, nor have I used it to massage any muscles. But have used it to massage other areas and it was a winner. Cons:On / Off switch is a bit awkward... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShivand on 08/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Uses only 1 AA battery - If using a new battery the vibration is very strong for how small it is - Very cheap and small for possible travel - Does the job, I guess? Cons:- The 1xAA battery will quickly drain and the vibrations will get slower and slower - Most of the... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymomonkey on 07/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It’s very cheap, so why don’t you give it a try? Vibrations are reasonably strong, does its job. The noise is not very loud, but not quite either. Battery life is quite long, you can use it several times before you have to replace it. Cons:Sometimes it’s a little but tr... Read more

1 0
  • posted byneverwasin on 05/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought it as part of my "adult toy collection" caused the price is CHEAP! Was quite exited when received it and cant wait to give it a try. Cons:Upon opening the packaging. I became very disappointed. The different "interchangable heads" shows that this little... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySindish on 05/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Not too loud - Quite discreet - Changeable heads - Good strong vibrations I think this is one of the best 'toy' offered here and feels great! The price is great and it's really easy to use. There's only 3 buttons and that's 'ON', 'OFF' and 'OPEN' (for you to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections