DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Touchpad Stylus Pen + Ballpoint Pen for Tablet PC/Cell Phone - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlfredP on 08/12/2013

The pen is lightweight and the touchpad tip works very well, both on iPad and smartphones such as Samsung and HTC. The quality of the pen is very good. The clip for the pen is very, very tight and I haven't been able to use it (afraid to force it too much and break it off. Also, one of the stylus tips came loose pretty quickly. However, I ordered 5 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd4sisone on 07/09/2013

As said in title, impressive quality. I use it in a Motorola Xoom 2 (media edition). It is well done and has a good weight. It is beautiful and it works in the way it is suposed to. The touch is effective and its response is equal to finger touch. About the ballpoint pen, its black written is good and light. I cannot see any problem of quality or performance.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobster2107 on 04/06/2013

It looks very elegant. Very smooth writing, good quality ink pen. I was able to figure out how to use this tool in minimal time. It is nice that it is like double usage. Looks high tech to go along with my high tech tablet device. Don't play with the touchpad of the stylus as it will get oils from fingers on it and smear up your screen. Clip is too ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAyooo on 02/08/2013

ncie to have a proper length touch pen when using a tablet a lot. makes life easier. good solid build. doesnt bend or anything like that i wish the rubber tip was a bit more compact. it is like hollow inside and moves when using it to slide resulting in the metal part sometimes touches/slides on the screen.( thankfully i have a screen protector). like ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarka17 on 01/26/2013

good quality, is small and can be stored anywhere, the rubber tip is perfect for writing. They have a good rubber and it is soft. the ink is spent fast but its function is written in capacitive screens, Knowing that at any store cost between 10 and 20 € is a good option, for people that not think to spent a lot of money. I use it every days in the university ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscout247 on 01/05/2012

-Works as both a stylus and a pen -Improves accuracy when using a touch screen -Helps in winter so you don't need to take off gloves to use your phone -Shouldn't be too hard to find a replacement ink cartridge -No place to put cap when it is off as it does not fit over stylus end -As a pen it is a tad short, which can be a hassle for certain people ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections