DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Touchpad Stylus Pen + Ballpoint Pen for Tablet PC/Cell Phone - Silver
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypatodox on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, works great on capacitive displays. Tested on WB8 tablet and Samsung Galaxy Ace for my girlfriend, who is not a tech geek, and works great! The ballpoint pen works, it is a good choice if you keeps your device all day with you, as executive work. It is sim... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymark8891 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As said in title, impressive quality. I use it in a Motorola Xoom 2 (media edition). It is well done and has a good weight. It is beautiful and it works in the way it is suposed to. The touch is effective and its response is equal to finger touch. About the ball... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybu11dog on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as expected, touch point is a little soft for handwriting on a pad but very good for general use. Cons:No connecting strap or attachment supplied, I drilled through the top of the lid to add my own OtherThoughts:Bought 50 of these for a project to be tak... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRemmals on 08/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great little pen. Solid feel. Nicely constructed. Pen ink seems to flow smoothly and evenly. Rubber end works well on both the iPad and iPhone. No complaints. Cons:Cap is a little tight to pull off. Other than that, no other problems. OtherThoughts:Market pric... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDmytroK on 09/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It is cheap - It is safe for touch screens (you can't damage a screen with the pen, it's not possible) - It just works :) Cons:- Build quality is OK for this price, but could be better OtherThoughts:If you have a phone with a small screen (like my HTC Wildfire... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections