DX » Community » Reviews » Professional ABS Plastic Referee Whistle with Lanyard - Blue
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalazski on 08/25/2013

Very loud, nice clear sound of high pitch. It can be heard from one end of a crowded beach to the other. Excellent whistle for lifeguards on duty ! I also see a great referee whistle that is definitely louder than crowd noise, audience, other kinds of sounds and whistles. The lanyard it comes with can be easily torn off. I would suggest using a different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 04/10/2013

I am a basketball referee and I needed a good whistle for my matches. I bought 10 of them so I can resell them and i did fast... There is really a print on one side of the whistle, maybe you don't like this. You can order black, this is the "normal" color for referees, blue, red and yellow whistles. The basketball referees in the whole world ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarita1020 on 02/23/2013

I am a soccer referee and I needed a good whistle for my matches. I bought 5 of them so I can have them everywhere and not forget them for my matches. The sound it's spectacular, just perfect for what I need! I dont like the flag on the sides, but for this price, who really cares? I can't find any other cons! none I really recommend it for people connected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolga on 01/10/2012

The basketball referees in the whole world use it for refereeing their games. Also the Austrian soccer referees use it, so I think it is good for a lot of different games. It is very loud, you can make very short signals. I had ordered 2 blue ones, but they sent me purple ones instead. Purple ones you cannot order from DX normally. DX should correct ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections