DX » Community » Reviews » Professional ABS Plastic Referee Whistle with Lanyard - Blue
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalazski on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very loud, nice clear sound of high pitch. It can be heard from one end of a crowded beach to the other. Excellent whistle for lifeguards on duty ! I also see a great referee whistle that is definitely louder than crowd noise, audience, other kinds of sounds and whistles... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I am a basketball referee and I needed a good whistle for my matches. I bought 10 of them so I can resell them and i did fast...Cons:There is really a print on one side of the whistle, maybe you don't like this. You can order black, this is the "normal&quo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarita1020 on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I am a soccer referee and I needed a good whistle for my matches. I bought 5 of them so I can have them everywhere and not forget them for my matches. The sound it's spectacular, just perfect for what I need!Cons:I dont like the flag on the sides, but for this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolga on 01/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The basketball referees in the whole world use it for refereeing their games. Also the Austrian soccer referees use it, so I think it is good for a lot of different games. It is very loud, you can make very short signals. Cons:I had ordered 2 blue ones, but the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections