DX » Community » Reviews » Professional ABS Plastic Referee Whistle with Lanyard - Yellow
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKonan89 on 04/10/2013

I am a basketball referee and I needed a good whistle for my matches. I bought 10 of them so I can resell them and i did fast... There is really a print on one side of the whistle, maybe you don't like this. You can order black, this is the "normal" color for referees, blue, red and yellow ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmasher on 12/29/2012

Loud. Seems to be quality materials. N/A My other FOX40 whistle is about 20 years old. Comparing them side-by-side they are slightly different, and this one seems like maybe it was a manufacturing second...? There are excess bits of plastic from the mold. But it works fine, it's cheap, and it's sturdy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiNDiANER on 12/03/2012

A great priced whistle. As a soccer referee, I'm very dependent of my whistle. I've had a couple of Fox40 whistles before, and this is the same thing. Haven't got to test it very much, but the whistling sounds like the others I've bought at 5 times this price each. The finish seems a little bit more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymundaire on 03/21/2012

Bought this to pack in with my emergency kit. LOUD whistle, well made in an easily visible colour (bright yellow). Comes with a decent lanyard as well as spare ring (in case you wish to use it as a keychain) None All the markings, the build quality and the design lead me to believe that this is a genuine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJazmin on 08/18/2011

For referees and coaches at every level who want every call to be heard and depend on its reliability. Flawless, consistent and penetrating sound keeps the referee in control of the game. Be heard above the crowds and players. Standard choice for personal safety and rescue professionals worldwide. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySSRT2096 on 07/12/2011

Very very loud (don't blow it next to someone's ear, it's danger) pealess come with the lanyard has a silicone cap to provides grip and protect your teeth I bought 3 of them and 2 has some dust on the silicone cap, maybe come from manufacturing process, so you better wash it first before use. not sure ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections