DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Bicycle Swivel Mount Holder for Samsung i9100 Galaxy s2
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexanomalo on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Holds firmly to the bar, even on trails, the cellphone is hold tightly to the device. After some ciclying arround the city, no surprises with it. The phone doesn´t even vibrate when I´m ciclying on trails. (I ride on a TREK 4 Series) Cons:No cons about this, so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byK3ndu on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to install and you dont even need a screwdriver You can deattach the phone holder, so only the mount stays on the bike Holds the phone very well You can turn it 360 degrees and tilt it up and down Very good quality Cons:Would be good if it supports han... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKamikazeNL on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The price is good and lower than the local stores here. - The phone is firmly set into its place and won't fall off* - The mount itself stays in place nicely as well.* - It comes with two rubber "half rings" to fit smaller diameter steers as well Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrvolkmann on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is surprisingly firm and solid and will grip to your phone properly. You have to use both hands to take it off, I don't think it will drop! Very easy to assemble. Cons:None that I can think of yet. OtherThoughts:Pay attention not to forget your phone in thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphiphi12 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use, cheap, as good and safe as the expensive holders, very stable, fits perfect! Cons:nearly nothing, maybe the smell of the plastic in the first weeks but now id doesnt smell anymore! It isn't useable on rainy days ;) OtherThoughts:you can't use the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybhnhbhn on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I got the Plastic Bicycle Swivel Mount Holder for Samsung i9100 Galaxy s2. I got it and operate it and its good!! It holds the phone much better than any other holder I had, and its important. I love doing singles, and travel out the road, now I can ride my bike... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymollwe on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to put on. Holds phone firmly in place. Pretty easy to insert and remove phone. Can adjust angles. Cons:No whether protection, it could be used with a plastic bag but watch out for the plastic getting ripped by the holder when inserting phone. A bit clums... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidanesh on 11/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks sturdy. Easy to mount. Two rubber bands in the parcel to allow fitting to different width of the handle bar. Easy to clip the phone and easy enough to remove the phone. Buying another one for a friend as a gift.. Cons:None at the moment. OtherThoughts:Didn't try it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byicymetal on 10/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I ride my mountain bike a few days a week and I always like to keep track of my progress in terms of distance, pace and most importantly the trails I take. i recently got a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I wanted to use it while riding my bike. I use sports-tracker app... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAikexD on 09/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it has to do. The holder really grabs the phone. Little rubber ring on the mount will keep the holder from moving. Cons:If you don't place the phone careful in the holder, it might create a little plastic scratch on the right side of the phone. I use... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections