Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by marcostw on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is a cheap product, but a very useful one. You might need it when travelling to Australia or New Zealand, or when you buy something from DX and want to use it in one of these countries.Cons:It could be a bit cheaper like the other adapters here in DX. But it's not e... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by jadepettersen on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Small, very slimline (none of the bulk that you get with many other adapters) Very Cheap Black colour blends in so is not obviousCons:none, the adapter was perfect for my needsOtherThoughts:This would be good for travel as it is so small. The price is pretty good, so you c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by iBoss on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very cheap plug converter useful if you have several electric appliances (US or EUR plug) that you need to plug in Australia. At that price, it is worth having a few spare ones in travel bags and drawers so that you are always sure to be able to plug your stuff.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by granbestiapop on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:very good quality. It impressed better when you have it on your hand than in the photograph of the page. It s very useful...you can use it to adapt almost everything to australian/argentinian.(which are the same)Cons:can' t see any cons....OtherThoughts:Excellent. I will o... Read more

0 0
  • posted by firehorse on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Quality is way better than the stuff I can find in the shops, especially the price is at least 5 times cheaper. the fit is perfect and is firm but not loose or too tight. Suitable for those US plugs and the round type Euro plugs.Cons:Cannot support heavy power... Read more

0 0
  • posted by riky48 on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very good plug adapter. The price is very low, easy to use, plugs into the wall and then plug the American format tab. It is an adapter for Australia but also perfect for Argentina because in Argentina have the same type of tab that Australia.Cons:No cons. Just t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by LovesTha on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Small and simple. I mean really, these are very simple devices. A simple and effective plastic housing around some folded pieces of metal.Cons:Some heavy devices will fall out of the socket with the extra torque this generates, this is unavoidable with every su... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Dalgonaly on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great little adapter which takes either a two pin parallel flat American power plug or a two pin round European power plug. Great for Aussies who but equipment from China only to find that the power plug wont fit. It's cheaper to use one of these adapters than to cut the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hx0ar on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I like this type of adaptors more that the universal ones, mainly because you are not carrying a big (somewhat heavy) square around that may actually may not keep plugged in a high wall socket. These little fellows do the job in all cases and they are cheaper s... Read more

0 0
  • posted by maxmald on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Best price I found out in the market. Recomended if you have several electronic devices imported, because you'll never know when will you need to have this kind of travel converter.Cons:None. It's a great product and very small. Maybe it should have a better structure beca... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections