Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfinwazza on 08/28/2014

Pros: Does what its supposed to do, converts to the correct Australian plug. Cons: Plug sits a little loose, if you bump or move the plug while its running it can move within the plug and cause (in my case a light) to turn on/off. Summary: Does what its supposed to, I wouldn't recommend having this plug ... Read more

Impression:good!,Simple;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

This is a cheap product, but a very useful one. You might need it when travelling to Australia or New Zealand, or when you buy something from DX and want to use it in one of these countries. It could be a bit cheaper like the other adapters here in DX. But it's not expensive. My tablet recharger doesn'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysboatwright on 04/26/2014

The adaptor is cheap but it works perfectly. It is very compact as well which means it doesn't take up to much extra space none really but the heavy charger that I use this for feels a bit loose in it but it hasn't caused a problem. Just have to take care to ensure your US/EU plug hasn't fallen out The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byporteousbrown on 03/22/2014

For Australians purchasing electrical products on DX, often the plug provided is a 2 pin flat plug and this adapter allows you to plug the device in. It does it job well and is at a cheap price. Sometimes, there is not a tight fit with the plug and it can hang out on a bit of an angle which when it come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjadepettersen on 02/07/2014

Small, very slimline (none of the bulk that you get with many other adapters) Very Cheap Black colour blends in so is not obvious none, the adapter was perfect for my needs This would be good for travel as it is so small. The price is pretty good, so you could buy one for each of your electrical goods ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFernaaaa on 12/12/2013

Great Price and Quality! I've ordered three times! It`s Great for Argentina! You can plug all the devices you buy in dx.com! At first it's a little difficult to connect to the power because of the position of the mettalic pins..... Very cheap and excellet quality.... Buy more than one!!!! It's wonderful!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGianz on 12/06/2013

a small piece of plastic with 2 pieces of metal in which you insert another piece of metal. No, 2 other pieces of metal. It's very little that is a good thing. weights probably 5 grams but I might be wrong It's a bit little so it could be a problem for clumsy people with big hands No, that's it, I thnk ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndremamp on 11/13/2013

It works with New Zealand as well. Great useful and compact, so it some case it isn't even noticeable. I bought a total of 5. one of them is a bit loose insides but it works well. thought if you staying moving around it loose the contact, but besides of the this one, all the rest is working well. just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySheddie on 10/17/2013

A well made adaptor that does the job perfectly. So simple to use - just push it on the Asian or American plug you need to convert to fit a New Zealand or Australian wall socket and you are all go. Not very big but still just the right size to fit. May not be legal for long term use in New Zealand or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiBoss on 05/30/2013

Very cheap plug converter useful if you have several electric appliances (US or EUR plug) that you need to plug in Australia. At that price, it is worth having a few spare ones in travel bags and drawers so that you are always sure to be able to plug your stuff. The geometry of the plug makes it compatible ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections