Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIamGimli on 05/15/2017

Impression:Poor quality;

This adapter does what it's supposed to but whatever is plugged in it is very loose and can fall out of it very easily.

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTranceVibes on 01/29/2017

Impression:Simple,Cheap,Poor quality;

Very convenient and small. Easy to use. However the quality is not great. I bought a few adapters and for one of them, the medal rod is moving a bit (not well fixed).

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9852015 on 12/24/2016

Impression:Cheap;

Cheap value for a simple plug converter. Bought 5 however all were loose fitting and certainly could not support a small computer transformer. One sparked across the loose connectors. Can be taken apart to bend the connectors closer together to tighten them but still not quite robust enough.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzangetsu133 on 08/17/2016

Impression:good!,Cheap,cheerful;

Does what it says in the description. However, be careful when you plug in devices that only use 110V. Things will go bang if you plug it into this plug converter and they can't use 220V/240V. The construction is very slimline. I did find that the sockets on the adapter were a bit loose. Undid on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynachoazulgrana on 02/01/2016

Impression:good!;

Muy buena relacion calidad precio

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrenenl3 on 01/06/2016

Impression:hope it fits;

pros very good price cons the parts that goes in to the outlet are not very straight, I hope they fit.

very cheap adapter for china outlets

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBrutalbug on 07/21/2015

Impression:good!,Simple;

Good simple adapter for Australian power

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjiwe5 on 03/27/2015

Impression:good!,Simple;

Pros: Works well, takes little space, what more can you hope for. I lended it to my daughter for her Australian trip. Reasonably priced. Cons: Can't find any for the moment at least. Only time will tell how durable it is.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvashu1 on 03/01/2015

Impression:Simple,Wrong desription;

It is not, strictly speaking, an EU plug. In EU both type F and type C plugs are used commonly and type F doesn't fit there. A major flaw in description - write the plug type properly. Oherwise fine. Ot

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDennisJames on 12/04/2014

Impression:value quality;

Pros: Small, well made, tight fitting - no wobbles, cheap. Cons: None yet. A good quality product at a tiny price. Recommended especially with power boards where plug sits vertically on socket so no danger of falling out.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere