DX » Community » Reviews » Military Army Survival Parachute Rope - Camouflage Color (30M/140KG Max.Tensile)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysikerun on 01/14/2014

The rope is strong and easy to tie. It's a must have for any hiking or camping trips. The price makes this an even better product. I bring a roll of this rope pretty much everywhere that I could end up stuck. Feels really sturdy and I would trust this cord with my life if I ever had to use it for climbing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNormalus on 10/13/2013

This parachute rope have 7 cords inside. Really strong and very useful. You can use it everywhere, for example camping, trapping, home work, you can make bracelets and other stuff and etc etc . You can separate cords and use them also. Good camouflage color, looks really nice. After cutting you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKallico on 10/08/2013

The product is very excellent. Very well made. The colour can really camouflage itself in the wood. It have 7 nylon cords inside which make it very strong. The Only con i had is don't have bought more. Unfortunatly I don't had a chance to test the rupture charge of this cord yet. But by their appearence ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaskoro on 07/30/2013

this paracord is strong. and unbelievably cheap! the colour is also good. great for all purpose use. you can even use it as dog leash and it will hold strong. i use it for dog leash and ither general purpose tying. maybe if DX offer a longer strand it will be better. the current length somehow not enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrpinkovai on 10/26/2012

Very well make, very beautiful and it looks very reliable. The cammo pathern is pretty and looks great when used to make knife handles. The rope's core is made of 8 nylon cords making it very tough but when you cut in smaller pieces you have to burn the ends to avoid the core to separate from the outside.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKapiiitan on 07/15/2012

-Very nice design, and a gennerous amount of rope for a reasonable price -I can use it as shoe lace, pretty big plus, since mine tend to wear out very quick! -weight capacity next to the stated, i tried it with 75kgs and it held. - a bit too bright, might not be ideal to make traps and such, because ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections