DX » Community » Reviews » 3M Scotch Brite Hi-Tech Cleaning Cloth for Gadgets (Random Color)
  • 5 star 148 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 35 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful little piece of cloth, and little IS the understatement of the year. I knew from reading previous reviews, that it was going to be small, however, cleaning my glasses, made it even clearer, hew small it is. Nevertheless , since it bears the Extreme... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNatMore on 06/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So good to clean my cell phone screen!! Takes off all the face oil and dust that it might have. Cons:You can't choose the color so I received yellow cloths, very ugly. OtherThoughts:I wish we could choose the color, I wanted pink, I received all three cloths of yellow col... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhesitating on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very useful little piece of cloth, and little IS the understatement of the year. I knew from reading previous reviews, that it was going to be small, however, cleaning my glasses, made it even clearer, hew small it is. Nevertheless , since it bears the 3M Tradem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byladiable on 03/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Reeeeeeeeeealy nice towel! I use it to clean absolutly anything! It can clean really greasy dirty from anywhere (glass, laptop monitor, cell phone) without any cleaning product, and really really well. I bought it once and than I decided to ask for 10 more units, becaus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIsabellapliu on 10/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremely useful product, perfectly clean the mobile screen, the notebook, the lens of the glasses, and many other surfaces! not scratch the screen, good durability, can be reused numerous times. there is no other product that cleans so well and as quickly as this, it rem... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetoteixeira on 10/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's excellent like always. I already bought a lot of this cleaning cloth, for my family and friends. It's perfect to clean the gadgets screen, like smarthphones, tablets, notebook, tv. I use to remove the waters marks in mirrors and glasses. It's excelent! An... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRONALDOMSF on 09/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was looking for a cloth to cleaning my gadgets screens. Most of the ones I found didn't work well, but this one really does what it promises. I have never used a cleaning cloth better than this one. It cleaned everything I have ever tried. If it cant clean b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatitila on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect, not harm the display. I use to clean my notbook and my cell phone       . Cons:nothing.                      &#... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzolini on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cloth from 3M is a wonder! The screen on my Ipad is like new with every step of this cloth. My smartphone is also unmarked fat. Additionally, the product comes a special case to save it. And it is completely washable! It has a great price, taking into acc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjairjr on 06/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was looking for a cloth to cleaning my gadgets screens. Most of the ones I found didn't work well, but this one really does what it promises. Cons:Don't know, that is one of the products you can buy without any doubt. OtherThoughts:Can't go wrong and it really looks l... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections