DX » Community » Reviews » 3M Scotch Brite Hi-Tech Cleaning Cloth for Gadgets (Random Color)
  • 5 star 172 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 38 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very good Produto muito bom Perfecte schoonmaakdoekjes
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDirtDiverMF on 08/25/2014

Pros: Makes cleaning computer- telephone- tabletscreen cleaning a walk in the park. Works very well. Have serval of these. Cons: once washed stil a good Cleaning cloth but a bit less than a new one. think it have some of a coating on it ore something that gets washed away. Not a major issue but just something I noticed. Overal good bang for the buck,... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0
  • posted byMattews7 on 08/13/2014

Achei o produto muito bom, facil de usar e o preço é excelente!....................................................................... Read more

Impression:Produto muito bom;

0 0
  • posted bymarliesp on 08/01/2014

Geweldige en voordelige doekjes om je camera, iPad of iPhone schoon te maken, uitgevoerd in een dikke, zachte kwaliteit die jaren meegaat. Verwijdert vette vingers en aanslag heel makkelijk! Read more

Impression:Perfecte schoonmaakdoekjes;

0 0
  • posted byrafaellofontana on 07/28/2014

It really does a more efficient job cleaning the ipad or siilar screen thean ordinary cloth. Event micro fiber does not compare. Few swipes wipes the fingerprints e bring back all the shine and beauty of the new era high res screens. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0
  • posted byAntonioSirgado on 07/01/2014

A soft cloth that will not scratch or stain, ideal for glasses, monitors, mirrors and shiny surfaces. Suitable for most materials, dry cleaning or liquid glass cleaner. Easy to wash, so you can use again and again. How microfiber all dirt remains inside the cloth which is an advantage over the common that only cloths moving the dirt from one side to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

Very useful little piece of cloth, and little IS the understatement of the year. I knew from reading previous reviews, that it was going to be small, however, cleaning my glasses, made it even clearer, hew small it is. Nevertheless , since it bears the Extremely useful product, perfectly clean the mobile screen, the notebook, the lens of the glasses,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNatMore on 06/16/2014

So good to clean my cell phone screen!! Takes off all the face oil and dust that it might have. You can't choose the color so I received yellow cloths, very ugly. I wish we could choose the color, I wanted pink, I received all three cloths of yellow color. And it’s easy to clean, just wash with gentle soap and water. It's a great product, nothing else ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfedps on 06/16/2014

Great item for clean lcd screens, i'm using it for my 3ds, tv led, PC and a lot of stuffs which we have to take care- Ótimo item para limpar telas lcds, estou usando para 3ds, tv led, pc e muitas outras coisas que temos que ter cuidado. No cons - Sem Contras. It's a little small, but it's okay, I can use it to clean anything i want, including glasses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhesitating on 05/24/2014

Very useful little piece of cloth, and little IS the understatement of the year. I knew from reading previous reviews, that it was going to be small, however, cleaning my glasses, made it even clearer, hew small it is. Nevertheless , since it bears the 3M Trademark, I guess, that's what makes it so expensive. However, it cleans at promised. Too small,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymciver on 05/09/2014

EN: Very goot cloth, works amazing with cellphone displays, acryl glasses, laptop and led TV screens. Amazing 3M quality. Packaged with dedicated antistatic pcv bag PL: swietna sciereczka do wycierania okularów, wyswietlaczy smartfonów, ekranów laptopów, tabletów a nawet TV, dziala niewiarygodnie bez uzycia wody, zapakowane ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections