DX » Community » Reviews » LED Display Cigarette Lighter Electric Voltage Meter for Auto Battery (DC 12/24V)
  • 5 star 22 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byexpresspotato on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This unit is great for measuring the voltage in your car with ease. Just plug it into the cigarette port when the car is on of off (depends on the car) and you get the voltage read out. Cons:- The readout is only in .1 accuracy, so 12.5v isn't that accurate. Wou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYasir123 on 05/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very simple, plug n play. Does its job just right. Even a child can operate and take the readings for you when You're driving. Cons:None so far OtherThoughts:It could have been smaller in size to give it a much more sleek look. Anyway I always keep it in my car and use... Read more

2 0
  • posted byilber on 04/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to read display is bright and clear. Easy to use, just open package and plug it in. I did not find the display too bright at night, but mine is not pointing straight at my face so the direction/location of your plug may make a difference. Cons:None that I can think... Read more

2 0
  • posted byblupupher on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to read display is bright and clear. Easy to use, just open package and plug it in. I did not find the display too bright at night, but mine is not pointing straight at my face so the direction/location of your plug may make a difference. Cons:None that I c... Read more

3 1
  • posted byCabel on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product is relatively cheap,reliable,easy to use, small and compact, fits great in the car socket, immediately shows the voltage of the battery and it is well packed with descriptive reading chart. Because it is equiped with led light it shoud not spend tha... Read more

How it arrived Meter Chart Engine on
    2 0
  • posted bykkkrastevrz on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very small size. Clear and bright display with red numbers, very easy to read. Low price. Accuracy is enough for practical use. Gives good measurement of car battery. Cons:Could be made smaller. OtherThoughts:Very practical and advisable to keep one at your glove compartm... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyankom on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very small and the screen is bright. The voltage is changed quickly so I expect the voltage is changed real time. Cons:Did not find any cons so far. May be if they include a nice cloth or leather case for storage would be a plus. OtherThoughts:I use it sometimes t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVladanM on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It doesn't get more plug-and-play than this. Easy to use, easy to read, looks and feels solid. Quite accurate too. A great maintenance tool for any vehicle with a cigarette lighter plug. Cons:Couldn't find any. OtherThoughts:I bought a few to give out as prese... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfigueiredops on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have always wanted to have a product like this. Here in Brazil some brands of car battery are not reliable and have short life spans. A voltage meter like this is the perfect solution to keeep track of the battery's condition. From now on I will never be &quot... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywachula on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small size. Clear and bright display with red numbers, very easy to read. Low price. Accuracy is enough for practical use. Gives good measurement of car battery voltage, when driving and parked. I bought 3 units and all of them gave the same reading when... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections