DX » Community » Reviews » LED Display Cigarette Lighter Electric Voltage Meter for Auto Battery (DC 12/24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byexpresspotato on 07/07/2014

This unit is great for measuring the voltage in your car with ease. Just plug it into the cigarette port when the car is on of off (depends on the car) and you get the voltage read out. - The readout is only in .1 accuracy, so 12.5v isn't that accurate. Would have been better with 4 segments instead ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYasir123 on 05/07/2014

Very simple, plug n play. Does its job just right. Even a child can operate and take the readings for you when You're driving. None so far It could have been smaller in size to give it a much more sleek look. Anyway I always keep it in my car and use it regularly to be aware of any potential problems ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byilber on 04/15/2014

Easy to read display is bright and clear. Easy to use, just open package and plug it in. I did not find the display too bright at night, but mine is not pointing straight at my face so the direction/location of your plug may make a difference. None that I can think of. It is a cheap easy to use volt ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byYtsejam_Br on 03/18/2014

The voltage meter works nicely. It shows the vehicle eletric current in real time. This is one of the most important instruments in the vehicle dashboard. It's indicated to monitoring the alternator works. The led display shows in red color the voltage and still visible in daylight. Works fine and no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGabe011 on 03/13/2014

Small, simple, easy to use, very good visibility day and night and the characters are big enough for readability. Overal build quality is good, no burrs on the plastic. Measured with a calibrated power supply it shows a minor difference between real voltage and displayed value. Usually the displayed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byziobello on 01/30/2014

this product SKU: 68179 LED Display Cigarette Lighter Electric Voltage Meter for Auto Battery (DC 12/24V) is very good product,small and easy of use in the car for controll voltage 12 volt continue battery tester; price excellent and very good quality,I like... the Price is US$ 4,88 and this is specification:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhmwong on 01/17/2014

The item states its usage clearly. A simple plug and play device that puts into the cigarette lighter port in the car (in my case), it lit up brightly (even in broad daylight) and read the car electrical system voltage (battery and also the alternator) The quality is a bit flimsy. When shaken, it produces ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMelissa2305 on 01/03/2014

It is always good to know how your car battery is doing, and this little thing does the trick. It is easy to use, cheap and can be easy installed into the cigarette lighter in your car. I haven't found any cons about this product yet. I think everybody should have an object like this in their cars, just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJemmauk on 12/28/2013

Well put together and works well. Display is bright and easy to read and updates quickly. useful for almost all vehicles especially those used only rarely or for short journeys. Can also indicate - via voltage drops - problems with the vehicles charging system. Worth the money and the design will suit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvobodajan on 12/06/2013

Big, bright and clear display - very easy to read. Easy to use, just open package and plug it in. You can use it for cars with 12V and for trucks with 24V - universal gadget. Reaction time is low - max 0,5 sec. None that I can think of. It is a cheap easy to use volt meter to do a quick check of your ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections