DX » Community » Reviews » LED Display Cigarette Lighter Electric Voltage Meter for Auto Battery (DC 12/24V)
Customer’s impression:
good Bueno handy Ninguno bingo!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysykdottno on 02/04/2015

very practical measuring volts in the boat or in the car. very practical and installed into. Just put it into the cigarette lighter and measurement appears with good light in the display. This pruduktet I would recommend and have available. Lsd screen is a right size so the numbers are easy to is... Read more

Impression:Bueno,practical measurement;

0 0 0

• posted byduhvoiny on 02/01/2015

install to the car. working good.correct indicates information. Reccomend.

car voltage display car voltage display

Impression:good,Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byCrazyTex on 12/25/2014

Заказ пришел быстро не смотря на Рождество. Товар полностью соответствует описанию. Проверил, работает как и полагается

Impression:bingo!;

0 0 1

• posted by8771660 on 12/04/2014

good job, I"m impressed

Impression:bingo!;

0 0 1

• posted byThaifu on 11/07/2014

Muy util para tener la medida de la bateria constantemente. Es muy facil de usar, solo lo enchufas a la toma del mechro o auxiliar, y ya tienes la medida de la bateria.

Impression:Ninguno;

0 0 0

• posted byantoniberguecio on 11/05/2014

Muy útil para los entendidos contra. No especifica si marca voltaje o amperes (en caso de regalarlo) En general bien, se obtiene un buen producto por lo que se paga

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byMelvz171 on 09/29/2014

Much better with usb port.

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted byIngvarT on 09/21/2014

Pros: Nice little display with blue color. Digitally shows the voltage with 1 decimal. Fits a cigarette lighter plug nicely Cons: Not waterproof, and thus more suspect to corrosion and limited to inside use Can't adjust the brightness of the LED

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byexpresspotato on 07/07/2014

This unit is great for measuring the voltage in your car with ease. Just plug it into the cigarette port when the car is on of off (depends on the car) and you get the voltage read out. - The readout is only in .1 accuracy, so 12.5v isn't that accurate. Would have been better with 4 segments of -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYasir123 on 05/07/2014

Very simple, plug n play. Does its job just right. Even a child can operate and take the readings for you when You're driving. None so far It could have been smaller in size to give it a much more sleek look. Anyway I always keep it in my car and use it regularly to be aware of any potential with... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections