DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone - Black (3.5mm Jack / 110cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Low price low quality low durability
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKAZOKAZO on 11/16/2014

they are cheap and they look good, the sound is not the best it's ok for phone calls but not for music listening clear voice, comfortable, fit well in the ear lack of bass, so for music is not good at all low Build quality but expected for the price. Should only be used for phone calling Read more

Impression:Low price, low quality, low durability;

0 0 0

• posted byTapabrata on 10/29/2013

The earphone requires small space to store. This earphone looks very trendy though the price is very much affordable. The quality is great and can be a nice gift for family and friends. I did not experience anything bad with this product. I would like to have the same earphone in different color that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDKarolina on 09/14/2013

they are cheap and they look good, the sound is OK , clear voice, comfortable, fit well in the ear, the shipping is fast, and they were packed very good, so i am sure they will not break during the shippment they broke in two weeks, but i was expecting this because they were so cheap if you are careful,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1ir0n on 03/05/2013

in-ear, comfortable, fit well in the ear, light. good sound compare to the their price. good design. the volume in the right ear (where the mic is) is lower than the left - big con - might be RMA. one fit size only. cheap package - might arrive ruined. better than what Apple supplies with the iphone ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybuyingsell on 01/15/2013

Better than most headphones that are bought in Walmart for 10+ dollars trust me buy these MIC+ SLEEK DESIGN \ Nice design - bright color Good sound quality Easy to use, just plug and play. Easy to carry around. The earphones are even better than the earphones for iPod touch. The Bass quality is amazing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygruzin71 on 08/15/2012

Very clear voice. Work on a LG Optimus 2X so it should work on Samsung phones too. Fit well in my ear but I have big ear canal so beware if you have little ear canal. Very bad package, they arrived in a little plastic bag, not even in a small carton box. The left speaker volume is lower than the right ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypaul646 on 06/21/2012

Cheap. Clear sound. Wire is long so i can use it comfortable. Microphone works on iPhone 4, also the play/pause button. Very bad package, they arrived in a little plastic bag, not even in a small carton box. The left speaker volume is lower than the right one, maybe due to the bad package. The inner ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byLe_Zouave on 05/13/2012

Very clear voice. Work on a LG Optimus 2X so it should work on Samsung phones too. Fit well in my ear but I have big ear canal so beware if you have little ear canal. Complete lack of bass, so for music is not good at all but this absence of bass make it perfect for voice use. The earset bundled with ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byKoJl6ACA on 11/28/2011

Light weight and well build stilysh headset garniture, very cool and tiny mic with button mounted in a 3x2x12 mm small PVC casing, earphone part with soft rubber endings to get cool noise isolation, wire feels like made from the twisted copper with nylon core, i think this factor can prolong life of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections