Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybabhawk on 04/07/2009

This flashlight is quite acceptable for the cost. As some reviers said, it's not too big or too small. I paid three times the price for a similar solar flashlight on a 'major internet site' for three times the price (which I've since returned). The light on that one seemed bright at first until you noticed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynaeco on 01/25/2008

- Solar powered. - Reasonable build quality, should be fine for domestic use. - Brighter than expected. - Good size, not too small, not too big. - Needs exposure to strong sunlight to fully charge. Does not charge well, or at all, on a dull or overcast day. - Non-serviceable, batteries seem to be sealed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrJeseuss on 01/15/2008

Very bright and appears to hold brightness pretty constant until batteries drain mostly. No need to take batteries out to charge. Can charge anywhere (in the day). Not built to last. This thing is likely to be replaced often if you give it much abuse. For the low cost, it's well worth getting a few of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFACE5 on 12/05/2007

Solar powered torch! Brighter than expected No need for things like batteries etc The colour makes it seem cheap and the solar panel doesn't make it the best looking tool in the shed Solar powered torch! Convenient and cheap, Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerin80 on 12/03/2007

dont need to buy batteries, good size, not too small or big, good ammount of light, not too flimsy keep it near sunlight otherwise it will run out of charge easy to use, good light and a decent size plus you wont need to buy or recharge batteries for it Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynige0090 on 11/26/2007

Gives a reasonable amount of light. Perfect to light up a footpath for example. Recharging works fine. Seems quite robust. Very cheap for torch, batteries and solar charger. The head is easily disassembled and might be interesting to mod. Its looks very cheap with a tacky blue finish. The tail must be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysyworks on 10/12/2007

It is brighter than expected. The light is long lasting. I on the light for about 2 hours and it's still as bright as before. I dropped it once and it still intact although the plastic look quite fragile. Nil Buy this... you will not need to spend money on buying battery for your touch light anymore.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byian84 on 09/01/2007

Needs direct sunlight to recharge...although placing it in a window sill for some time is is good too. Not water tight although the switch is made of rubber. A nice and handy flashlight which gives out good white bright light. Gives light for approx 4hours which practially means you do not need to recharge ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections