Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySwarnendu on 02/28/2014

Build quality is sturdy. The corner cutting is also good. well packaged. I didn't like the color of stickers as they could have been bright. Took a long to ship although in dx.com it was shown "In Stock". I got a mail after 4 weeks of order that the product is out of stock. But eventually I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRomashkaX on 01/08/2014

I was really surprised about it quality. Very smooth in rotation. Stickers with "classic" colors for cubic rubik. I fall it accidentally on hard floor but no consequences. And you have additional puzzle for free, it's chinese manual :) After one month some color stickers start to bend. Too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAykut35 on 01/07/2014

This is a shengshou cube and it is the best 5x5 cube i've ever had. It turns really smoothly. It is lubricated and tensioned very well. Sticker quality is perfect. Cuts corners very good. Size of the cube is perfect for me. It is almost the same size with 4x4 shengshou cube. It cames with a chinese manual ... Read more

Size comparison with zanchi 3x3 Size comparison with shengshou 4x4 Size of the cube

1 0 1

• posted byLlovera on 12/03/2013

It turns really smooth and it cuts corners really well. I have used it for 6 months and it is in great condition, stickers hold perfectly, it came prelubed and I haven’t had a problem with it locking. Has manual to learn, if you know how to solve a 4x4x4 all u need for a 5x5x5 is there on pictures, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarciorpda on 10/30/2013

Very good and well packaged product. Simply wonderful. So easy to use and fast to roll. This puzzle is the most cool and popular toy of eight's that I know. All the points in this toy are ok. The price is so good and the inner workings are perfect. The stickers seems like fragile but you can buy substitutse ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPerubik on 10/21/2013

Very cheap very Smooth -it came prelubed. -turning quality is EXCELLENT. -corner cutting is great. -fully adjustable with springs and screws. -out of the box doesnt pop/lock up. -It's good for speedcubing. - It came on a cute box and with a manual on chinese and English. - i haven't had a single pop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBarbicha on 08/27/2013

Really good quality material, one of the best 5x5x5 out there. If you buy this one, You'll never regret it. Stickers color scheme is great, you can tell the colors apart and the stickers seem to be really durable I thought it would be a little bit bigger, but that's not a big deal. Anyone can get used ... Read more

My 5x5x5 rubik's cube just arrived 5x5x5 rubik's cube scrambled

0 0 0

• posted by51eduardo on 07/02/2013

This was one of the most satisfying things that i bought here on dx.com. I was afraid that this cube was hard to handle, but it is awesome, all the sides moves smoothly and quiqkly. the stickers seems to be of a high quality. The manual came on chinese and English. It is a nice gift for people that likes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypkdm28 on 06/26/2013

Very cheap in comparing to the commponents. A real Shang-Shue cube. Works marvellous and flewless. Made of quality plastic. The stickers seem to be very durable and shiny. Good contrast between the colors. Moves like a charm. Cut corners very well. The shipping for my suprise wasn't as expected, it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydmytry on 06/26/2013

Very smooth turning, nothing gets stuck, all around great build quality. I was very pleasantly surprised. Sides nicely self-align when turning. Glued on colour squares rather than coloured plastic. Manual in Chinese. Nothing else really. Would be great to have a version with coloured plastic for sides ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections