Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElwin1992 on 07/01/2014

The lighter looks cool, works great and feels very well made. It's easy to use and can keep a flame going for very long. A great product and I'm happily using it. You cannot see how much gas is still in the tank which is a shame. I would like to have seen how much gas is in the tank and that you can light it without a blue flame. It's a great torch,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrenfer on 06/03/2014

- very good lighter - can be used for grill lighter, shrinking tube isolation heating even if in light wind - with a normal cigarette lighter you have no chance - good knobs, can be controlled easily - flame is choosable, well defined - bottom stand is stable - very durable, robust piece - flame size adjustable - flame type (blue jet or "normal&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattara on 04/23/2014

Sturdy build quality, very hot flame. After a few months of use and dropping it to concrete, it became a bit difficult to adjust the flame. And sometimes it does not light at all, maybe due to the aforementioned mishap. Had problems with the "locking" mechanism. And when I say "problems" I mean it did't work at all. I have bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysstussi on 02/07/2014

the torch is able is able to melt alluminium, which has a melting point of 660 Grad Celicius it stands pretty stable and it has a function to keep it burn without the need to press a button, so it is very useful to work with. the first time i filled the torch with gas it seemed to leak, because it appeared empty when i tried it out the other day. but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychraz on 01/15/2014

This compact and lightweight torch is very easy to carry around and has a very strong adjustable flame. The butane tank is very large comparable to the size of the torch and it never leaks. The lock feature is very useful if you want to the keep the flame on for a long period of time. The metal area on the top heats up rather quickly when the torch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyaroslaw on 01/14/2014

Great torch, has a lot of gas capacity. Can be used at really cold weather. Flame is easily adjustable in two ways and I used both adjustments a lot. Really well built and sturdy! It has a refilling nipple that doesn't get in a good contact with "fill every lighter in the world" refilling kit bought locally, though it is a problem to a kit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshowgunnw on 01/06/2014

great value ok packaging greate flame easy to adust a little bit un-stedy for a torche the valve is not so easy to fill gas in to. highlig recomended. the product will last long if you handle it with a little bit of care Just received the lighter today. It took a few more days than expected but that didn't really bother me. the packaging was OK. i can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShadowbi534 on 12/27/2013

Is ergonomic, has a very hot flame that can be adjusted, and quickly lights up. It is incredible how useful it is in DIY, mainly when working with plastic. Sometimes it needs several tries before lighting up. Cannot tell how full the reservoir is, save for when the flame gets too small. It is cheap, works and is useful. Can't ask for more. Buy it if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySinister on 11/16/2013

-Large reservoir -Good ergonomics due to large barrel and nozzle angle -Adjustment levers and locks are smooth -Large footprint and very stable -Works 95% of the time on ignition -Flame can be adjusted smoothly -Huge Flame cone -Pretty bland looking -Metal Head gets extremely hot with prolonged use (which is expected) -Cannot tell how much fuel is in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfifonik on 09/24/2013

Great price. Very big reservoir. Adjustable flame size. Stand is very useful as you can simply put it everywhere. Metal parts look strong and solid. The symbols of flame's shape are not intuitive. In fact they are almost the same and I am trying to guess where should I move lever to almost all the time. Plastic looks cheap and not very good. There are ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections