Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPinhel on 06/01/2015

It is a nice torch, feels nice to use, adjustable from torch to flame, flame size, etc. Only issue is that it has ignitoin problems, it is necessary to try a few times before if ignites. The base could be heavier also, I am all the time concerning not to flip it and burn the house. Now I am using... Read more

Impression:As expected;

0 0 0

• posted byur2clos3 on 03/29/2015

Pros: Butane install is simple and easy. Easy one hand operation which is great for kitchen use. Cons: A bigger butane tank for less refilling would be good. Also, you can't use lighter setting unless you set to torch setting first and than switch back. Overall: I've been dying to own a butane it... Read more

Impression:light,great kitchen tool,one hand operation;

0 0 1

• posted byTonyBrasil on 02/26/2015

Pros: it Works (compared to some of the other torches this is quite a benefit), good and steady flame, turns off well, easy to recharge, doesnt leak. Cons: i buy a lot of there to use in bar/restaurant settings, the holds up well, but dont expect it to last forever. Once in a while i get one that... Read more

Impression:Very good,great tool;

0 0 0

• posted bysvucen on 02/03/2015

Pro: solid build, nice and powerful flame. Ideal for small repairs or light BBQ. Flame control is easy. Be aware that this is not a toy. Con: not at the moment Overall: very nice torch.

Impression:Great torch;

0 0 0

• posted bykashmire on 12/25/2014

Pros Built is very good. Materials used to make this are good and strong Fits in hand very well. Works good. Melts lead in just seconds Fuel tank is large Can control the amount of fuel Can control the amount of air too Cons took one month to arrive it will not fire or light in flame mode it will... Read more

Impression:great tool;

0 0 0

• posted bywildstyle96 on 11/17/2014

Pros - Solid construction for a plastic and aluminium torch Cons - I bought it 4 months ago only for it to get lost in the mail, I accepted another to be sent out for free which took 3 months to arrive, a month after the first got lost. If this is the general wait time for products on this site I... Read more

Impression:solid,Solid look feel ;

0 0 0

• posted byHITMAnsOFT on 09/26/2014

Pros: Nice hot flame, solid build quality, good gas capacity Cons: Difficult to adjust, sometimes the flame varies from time to time. Difficult to ignite on some settings. Overall, it's great to have in the workshop. Once you find the correct flame setting, it's very easy to use.

Impression:great tool,Difficult to adjust,professional look;

0 0 0

• posted bygood2go32 on 08/05/2014

Pros: I use it for welding. Tank is filled, torch light and run continuously until empty 10-15 times a day for the past 4 years. Outlasted every other torch I've used in this capacity. Accidentally dropped on concrete numerous times without a problem. Their is a reason its a top seller and future... Read more

Impression:Best Of The Best;

0 0 0

• posted bymoschenjr on 07/17/2014

It is cool, pretty, very hot in maximum. It took a while to make my creme brulée, but is nice. Easy to ignite, and it seems to be very safe to handle. Very hard to reload. I went to a store to be oriented on how to reload it, but it loses most of the gas in the process. I am avoiding to use... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElwin1992 on 07/01/2014

The lighter looks cool, works great and feels very well made. It's easy to use and can keep a flame going for very long. A great product and I'm happily using it. You cannot see how much gas is still in the tank which is a shame. I would like to have seen how much gas is in the tank and that you... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere