Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElwin1992 on 07/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The lighter looks cool, works great and feels very well made. It's easy to use and can keep a flame going for very long. A great product and I'm happily using it.Cons:You cannot see how much gas is still in the tank which is a shame.OtherThoughts:I would like t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenfer on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- very good lighter - can be used for grill lighter, shrinking tube isolation heating even if in light wind - with a normal cigarette lighter you have no chance - good knobs, can be controlled easily - flame is choosable, well defined - bottom stand is stable -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattara on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Sturdy build quality, very hot flame.Cons:After a few months of use and dropping it to concrete, it became a bit difficult to adjust the flame. And sometimes it does not light at all, maybe due to the aforementioned mishap. Had problems with the "locking&q... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshowgunnw on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:great value ok packaging greate flame easy to adustCons:a little bit un-stedy for a torche the valve is not so easy to fill gas in to.OtherThoughts:highlig recomended. the product will last long if you handle it with a little bit of careBottomline:Just received... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySinister on 11/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Large reservoir -Good ergonomics due to large barrel and nozzle angle -Adjustment levers and locks are smooth -Large footprint and very stable -Works 95% of the time on ignition -Flame can be adjusted smoothly -Huge Flame coneCons:-Pretty bland looking -Metal Head gets... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypklicov on 09/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great torch, very large reservoir. You can adjust flame level from torch to normal flame, and you can adjust output.Cons:You can't know how much gas you have in reservoir. It's get hot after few second of use on maximum output, I think that plastic parts could... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGivememystuff on 07/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I use 1 for burning spiders and insects and the other for crème brulee. Just burnt a spider and in 3 seconds there was nothing but black ashes.Cons:The smell when burning spiders or insects but helps to keep windows and doors open.OtherThoughts:I might buy a differe... Read more

4 0
  • posted byandre7 on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Good overall build quality, with a good grip and no gas leaks. - Very strong flame, with adjustable between flame and torch. - Useful lock switch to hold the flame - Good gas tank capacity.Cons:- Metal part on top gets really hot after a minute or so, but that's expect... Read more

2 0
  • posted byclaytonj001 on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Rugged build, large gas reservoir, dependable with many uses. I have used this to loosen rusted nuts and for soldering large wires when no electric power was available. This torch is very easy to fill and I have never had it run out when I used it. I own two an... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShakurR on 06/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Many epic hours of pyromaniac fun. Great quality considering the price. Has a really big tank, so the flame lasts for some time. You can adjust the butane-level according to your flame size needs. You can also change the oxygen flow, to adjust the level of combustion.Con... Read more

HONEST Extra Large Butane Jet Workshop Torch #1 HONEST Extra Large Butane Jet Workshop Torch #2 HONEST Extra Large Butane Jet Workshop Torch #3
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections