DX » Community » Reviews » Cosmetic Makeup Pressed Powder with Sponge Puff & Mirror
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Just like Authentic!!

posted by stepcl0sah on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

So many pros about this product have been using for a few days now, I have had no allergic reaction, my skin is not sensitive, its just normal . the price is so cheap the product you are getting is worth $20 at the least. It matches my skin perfectly, I use the authentic select liquid foundation in NC37 so this foundation would suit medium skin tone leaning towards the fair side.

Cons:

i havent found any so far but i do reapply maybe twice in a 9 hour period but that may be due to the fact that i have oily skin.

OtherThoughts:

buy 2 at a time because by the time you realize howe good it is it will be 3 weeks before the next one comes not saying that it will be used up in 3 weeks but i like to stock up on these items just in case they stop selling them

Bottomline:

they make great gifts because they look so authentic. also buy more than 1, trust me i brought one just to try it and now i have to order 2 more because my friends keep " using it"

• Fine Pressed powder, just like authentic

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections