DX » Community » Reviews » 0.8" LCD Pedometer with Body Fat Analyzer - Random Color (1 x 1.5V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycpell on 12/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s small, nice, compact and with good quality. It works perfect and is very confortable to wear. The color is very nice, and it's small to take with you always. Cons:The viewfinder is very small and it don't have light enough to read it. If you have vision proble... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystollin on 11/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Precisse. When I did 100 steps it showed me also 100. Easy to use. Good display. Function of distance counting and calories burned. It is small and discreate to wear. I ordered random colour and i got nice orange one. Buttons can be operated easily. Auto shutd... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolbap on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very motivating. you can measure your movements during the whole day, even at home or at work. If you move more than 10.000 steps per day, as recomended, you nitice that you will be a bit tired the first days. That´s a signal that it really works! C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrizpeX on 10/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It counts your steps! Fairly accurately! So, as far as I am concerned, just for this it deserves credit. =) For the rest of it, well, it is small, nice both to touch and eye, compact and with an overall good build quality. And at a great price! Cons:Not much to say here... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 10/07/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really liked the product, the first time I bought and found very useful Funcines perfectly. I decided to buy again but not like this second time. Read the comments of the "cons" to understand. Cons:Unfortunately the five I bought two are not workin... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 09/02/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly, and I really enjoyed it counts the steps correctly. It has a very strong color. He holds the laces as well. It has several options for counting. Cons:Its sensor is very sensitive because you give any balanced with the leg he ends up as a step.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections