DX » Community » Reviews » Exquisite Stainless Steel + Zinc Alloy Letter Opener Knife
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThierryOrth on 01/28/2014

Whew, this sword blew my mind when I got it. I spend a lot of time just looking at the beauty of it, the Christian Cross, the wolfheads, the teeth and the plant thing on top of it. It looks very beautiful, so smooth and shiny. It is not even a letter opener to me, it is just some kind of precious possession ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrob7474 on 09/16/2013

It really is a beautiful product, both in the details in the metal of the sword. I think those who make collections can order it because it is so beautiful. Moreover, it is very large. I think the blade is not sharp enough. Then it is quite complicated to open the envelopes properly. However, I think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotHix on 01/11/2013

Good letter opener and great for collectors. I'm buying all the letter openers from DX and this one is good like the others. - The sword remembers a "templar knight" sword. - It is really well done heavier than the others - The details looks good - Awesome build quality No cons at all. Everything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaniedias on 09/28/2012

It's really beautiful and very well made. I've already used it and works perfectly. Even if you don't want to use it to open letters, you can use it to decorate your house. The details are very well made (like the cross in the middle or the dragons). It's exactly as described. I don't see any cons. It'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 08/06/2011

Quality and material is great. It feels solid and looks very good as a display item. The con is also a pro as I did not intend to use it as a letter opener. I displayed it in my display shelf together with my collection of liquors and they look magnificent! Not sharp enough but it is also a pro in my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 08/06/2011

Quality and material is great. It feels solid and looks very good as a display item. The con is also a pro as I did not intend to use it as a letter opener. I displayed it in my display shelf together with my collection of liquors and they look magnificent! Not sharp enough but it is also a pro in my ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections