DX » Community » Reviews » Exquisite Stainless Steel + Zinc Alloy Letter Opener Knife
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCoconutGlitter on 02/23/2013

A lot of items on dx are described as "exquisite" and this letter opener really is! The handle has a nice weight to it and the end is pretty sharp. It easily opens up letters, opening junk mail has never felt so cool before. The finish is more "burnished" than in the photo, so it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotHix on 02/15/2013

Good letter opener and great for collectors. I'm buying all the letter openers from DX and this one is good like the others. The sword is small and the build quality looks good. It doesn't look like a replica of any other "famous" sword but work the price. No cons at all. Everything looks perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySnowyTiger on 02/10/2013

Great letter opener! It is definitely an eye-catcher! It is better than the pictures The details are done well and it is great for doing its job though it is much prettier to look at. It is better than I expected for the low price. The size is perfect and the hilt is a good size to hold onto even when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNemanjaP on 02/27/2012

Nice and good looking. It has very attractive look. It's made of quality material, and build quality is very very good. Well, none so far, maybe it could be little sharper, it's sharper than sku.68419 and it opens letters lot mote easier. Maybe it could be little sharper, but it's doing the job. Price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 08/06/2011

Quality and material is great. It feels solid and looks very good as a display item. The con is also a pro as I did not intend to use it as a letter opener. I displayed it in my display shelf together with my collection of liquors and they look magnificent! Not sharp enough but it is also a pro in my ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections