DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Digital Wind Speed Meter Anemometer (Yellow + Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byirineulenzi on 06/26/2014

good information km/h and m/s lighting display complete user manual easy operation bright color, easy to find original battery with little autonomy I was one month without using the machine and when I use the battery had just I suggest replacing the original battery just to get the product to not have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byola3325 on 01/03/2014

The sensor for the wind speed meter seems to work just fine and the display shows the wind speed in realtime. It's also a pretty nice size to fit right in your pocket when you're out. The thermometer does not show the correct temperature. It sometimes gets kind of close but is not reliable for accurate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBourdoul on 12/09/2013

Some advantages. Do paragliding, anemometer really necessary in my hobby. The error of this unit minimum. Very easy, lies well in hand, the plastic is very durable. Fan is protected by a casing. Glad that so cheap bought this product. Very well seen numbers on the display. Come together with an attached ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeterhammer on 11/18/2013

Small, only two buttons, plenty of configurations, temperature measurement. Very good handle and grip. It's quite precise (I made live comparisons with other anemometers). Sand got into the rotor and started to malfunction a little bit, had to clean it but with out proper instructions all I could do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjymsza on 09/19/2013

Small and cheap. Quite easy to use. Can measure in multiple units including: knots, mph, km/h, m/s. Can measure instantaneous, average and maximum speed. No on/off switch. It has two buttons. You have to press and holds buttons or push both buttons at once in order to switch on and off or change modes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJomppisZ on 06/04/2013

+Price, compared to well known brands +Backlight +Ease of use +Weight +Size +Thermometer I can't find any. Auto-off function may be one if you are measuring average winds at long time scale. Anemometer works fine and seems to be sensitive enough for measuring 0.5-2.0 m/s winds. Auto-off (after 14min)... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byaeronautical on 02/09/2013

it works very very well! the plastic housing seems study enough for regular use. the backlight on the screen is useful the buttons feel good to press. solid and responsive the colour is bring. you cant loose it so easily the battery cover requires a screw driver to open. secure! can take measurements ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjavialiaga on 12/17/2012

First of all as every product of Dx the price. It seems to be very accurate, it provides you information as the air temperature and different modes (avg, max, etc). Its light weight and compact. The way to turn it on, its kind of trick at the first time you use it, you need to see the manual. The only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydyogiantara on 12/12/2012

Very good built quality as good as the other pricey brand. and it works perfectly. Easy to use. The manual included inside and it is enough for me to understand how to use it. Buttons nicely finished. the display font are big, so it is very easy to read. the temperatur easily chose either Celcius or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelmot on 09/07/2012

Lightweight Cheap Display backlight Strap Shows temperature Good quality of assembly and plastic. Bright color - easy to find. Comfortably fits to a palm. Non-waterproof. Instruction reading is necessary-it's not clear how to switch on-off and use different modes. Additional protection bag could be very ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections