DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Digital Wind Speed Meter Anemometer (Yellow + Black)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBourdoul on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Some advantages. Do paragliding, anemometer really necessary in my hobby. The error of this unit minimum. Very easy, lies well in hand, the plastic is very durable. Fan is protected by a casing. Glad that so cheap bought this product. Very well seen numbers on the displ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterhammer on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, only two buttons, plenty of configurations, temperature measurement. Very good handle and grip. It's quite precise (I made live comparisons with other anemometers). Cons:Sand got into the rotor and started to malfunction a little bit, had to clean it bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJomppisZ on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+Price, compared to well known brands +Backlight +Ease of use +Weight +Size +Thermometer Cons:I can't find any. Auto-off function may be one if you are measuring average winds at long time scale. OtherThoughts:Anemometer works fine and seems to be sensitive enough for mea... Read more

0 1
  • posted byaeronautical on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it works very very well! the plastic housing seems study enough for regular use. the backlight on the screen is useful the buttons feel good to press. solid and responsive the colour is bring. you cant loose it so easily the battery cover requires a screw driver to open.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavialiaga on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of all as every product of Dx the price. It seems to be very accurate, it provides you information as the air temperature and different modes (avg, max, etc). Its light weight and compact. Cons:The way to turn it on, its kind of trick at the first time you use it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyogiantara on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good built quality as good as the other pricey brand. and it works perfectly. Easy to use. The manual included inside and it is enough for me to understand how to use it. Buttons nicely finished. the display font are big, so it is very easy to read. the temperatur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmot on 09/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lightweight Cheap Display backlight Strap Shows temperature Good quality of assembly and plastic. Bright color - easy to find. Comfortably fits to a palm. Cons:Non-waterproof. Instruction reading is necessary-it's not clear how to switch on-off and use differe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKiryandex on 07/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice quality for this price. I saw the same anemometer in my country for 75$. Wide wind speed working range. Has LCD lighting. Very compact and lightweight. English manual. Battery included. Auto/manual power off. Yellow. Shows wind temperature. Displays wind speed in m/s... Read more

Wind test
    2 0
  • posted byleozland on 06/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price Good construction Easy to use, after you read the instructions Different settings of wind speed and temperature Cons:You need point it towards to the wind and away from constructions or trees, otherwise you can get wronge measure. Dont loose the instructions... Read more

0 0
  • posted byruss6565 on 02/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really well built for the price, Works fine even with slow winds It has a good quality LCD with white backlight Very small, it can give current, average and maximum wind speed in many units. Cons:The battery is a bit difficult to remove but it is not really a problem. O... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections