DX » Community » Reviews » Comfortable Rubber + Aluminum Alloy Bicycle Handlebar Grips - Black + Silver (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGregBronk on 04/16/2014

They are cheap, fairly quick and easy to assemble. Plus they look very nice! And they help taking some of the preassure of your hands while riding your bike. They are made of low quality material and I doubt they will last many years. You're probably better off spending some more money on a higher quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanchik on 08/15/2013

Good look and feel. Comfortable. Not really a cons, but this grips didn't fit my outdated handlebar. I purchased these grips to retrofit my old soviet-era bicycle. They didn't completly fit as handlebar has a curve and you can't attach both metal holders at the same time. I managed to screw one holder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLondarth on 06/21/2013

Good feel on palms while riding, easy to setup None that i can think of, been using them for almost a month now and they are perfect. Riding 38km every day on my bike so i can highly recommend them I have no other thoughts, highly recommended. Compared to my old grips i got with my bike these are really ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysboy777 on 09/20/2012

Solid materials great feel nice grip fit my handle bars perfectly easy to install none that I can find I was on vacation and did a cycling tour, the bike I used had these and I really liked the feel. Its way relaxed and I didn't get the normal palm pain I usually get even with bike gloves. I wanted to ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections