needed this kind of glasses holder in my car a lot. Gadget is usefull but made of cheap plastiv. In first few cold days when taking out and putting back glasses - plastic cracked. The reason was too thick and too stiff some kind of polystyrene filling that should help keeping glasses in their place. ... Read more
Attaches firmly to the sun visor,this is a very usefull item,It is a useful and needy thing to have in your car. Keep your sunglasses in place, where you want to, It's small so it won't bother your driving. none, does what it's supposed to do, Holds your sunglasses in place, where you want to, just to ... Read more
Product with very low price but also very usefull. Regular quality. The glasses fixed at clip stay very firm. To lock and unlock the glasses it is necessary to put a relative force. An easy lock / unlock system could solve this small issue. No other relevant issue so far. It is a very good deal. Have ... Read more
Very nicely built, nice colors. This accesory is a little hard to find, and this item works more than fine. I bought like 20 of these and had no problem with any of them. Muy bien construidos, viene en gris pero está muy bien. Es un articulo que no se consigue facil en otros sitios ni en Argentina ... Read more
You can put it to the sunshield and you glasses or sun glassen hav not any scrtches!!! Is simple and does not require special care. If be carefully lasts a long time. no .... for this price no... but it frgile. you must be carefully. At first i received this with broken mount... I think it is at the ... Read more
- Great price
- Attaches firmly to the sun visor
- Good enough quality of material and clip is tight enough. Do not hold the right glasses with thicker stems, are dropping all the time in this case. - place that gets stuck gives the possibility to always knock the hand or arm touching the glasses.
- ... Read more
- Great price for an eye only organization in the car
- Attaches firmly to the sun visor - Poor quality of material, but makes up for the price of the product and the clip is not tight like it will break, just paying off.
- Do not hold the right glasses with thicker stems, are dropping all the time in ... Read more
The clip fits nicely on my visor, being firm enough to not fall when you step on some holes.
it perfectly supports my rayban 3183, which has a thin rod. so he ends up getting tight.
the price is very low compared to those sold in my country, making it worth this clip. sometimes it's a bit hard to be ... Read more
- Low profile, when not in use, you barely notice it clipped to your visor - Does hold sunglasses good without them swinging around or falling out. - Cheaply made, every time I close it, it feels like I'm going to snap it into pieces - Sometimes hard to close using the sunglasses found here on DX with ... Read more
Easy to use in any car. The idea is excellent. No resistance at all. Poor material quality and design. On one side, you need to push hard to close it; on the other side, too much force will break it. Second time I was holding the glasses it broke when I was trying to close it. I am afraid that a low ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.