DX » Community » Reviews » High Quality Stainless Steel Folding Knife with Clip - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byebean on 12/15/2012

Reasonably sharp when received. Nothing lose, seems to be well engineered and put together. Easy to hand-sharpen. It's tough enough to be used and abused for hacking and prying. It has a comfortable grip, and can be used with either hand. It feels safe even when wet or oily. None: this knife exceeded ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNicetryson on 08/30/2012

+Very Sharp +Good weight to it +looks cool +very handy +comes with a sheath which is very useful +no screw's came lose +High Quality -you cannot close it with one hand which i like to do but it is not a big deal -maybe little too big but it is not a big problem Great knife for everyone even more if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblastertoad on 08/27/2012

Ships with factory sharp edge Solid body and sturdy blade Unique locking mechanism that functions perfectly Very slight blade wiggle but not a huge issue Awkward belt clip This is another quality knife I have purchased from DX. However I am not happy with the belt clip on this unit. The thin metal belt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHailStorm333 on 07/23/2012

Omg this thing is great very well build you do not here anything lose and is very well made. The locking and the feel to this knife is great and including a pouch is just a great bonus. It feels very good in the hand. This is a great deal. This thing is a bit big and heavy and not razer sharp right out ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections