Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygxg33 on 04/08/2014

Long paracord. THe wistle is loud. The colour is exactly as in the picture. Even is a China paracord, the outer platic will not give you shear and tear. Maybe too long for my hand. I had to dismantle and put it back toghether in order to be able to wear it. Paracord is china made, and I wonn't belive will hold 140 Kg. Could be made for sizes. Not for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykobi1982 on 04/25/2013

I am very pleased with the quality of service and shipments, I'm very pleased and I think I'll use it for a good cause, I tried it and I like it, I recommend to all who are thinking about purchasing the doubts but that the message ... As for the categories I have something special to mention the, because as I said above I am very satisfied and I hope ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byozendpk on 04/11/2013

Brazalete bastante rigido. Buena calidad del plastico del enganche. El silbato funciona correctamente. Color verde militar correcto. Mas ancho de lo que pensaba y mas grande que mi muñeca, a ver si hay alguna manera de ajustarlo. El enganche es completamente recto, deberia tener un poco de forma curva. Calidad/precio buena. Si no te convence como ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax00x on 02/06/2013

beautiful bracelet made very well ... it's also fashionable lately and very useful as a bracelet ... it's not like those bracelets without meaning or utility ... with this if you need 3 feet of rope and the dissolution have 3 feet of rope at your disposal .... in the external link of the rope there are other 7 wires thinner excellent sewing or fishing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaylorcm76 on 10/19/2011

Price, price, PRICE! You can't get them where I live for anything close to this price. The cord is real 550, the whistle is loud as anything (not a jet scream but a good back-up), it's comfortable enough that I forget it's there. None. Good product, great price. I just received my order of three more. I wanted to give a few away and have a back-up in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaylorcm76 on 08/26/2011

I have wanted to pick one of these up for a while but couldn't bring myself to buy something that I could make at home. I found this one on-line and I couldn't make it this cheap. Free shipping, low price, whistle built in (it's loud as hell), cannot beat it. Shipping takes for ever. Almost a month from when I placed my order. I don't like to wait that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections