Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarianov1 on 01/28/2014

É bastante leve e tem bastante corda para emergências. O som do apito é bastante alto. Fácil de amarrar em qualquer bolsa ou mochila. It's very light and has a lot of emergency hope. The sound of the whistle is very loud. It's easy to atach to any backpack. É mais largo do que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuuce on 08/16/2013

Has a good plastic buckle clip, which has a whistle built in, a nice hight pitch whistle. -Good to have on you as a EDC incase of an emergency - Good length of paracord when unravelled. - -Once you take apart the paracord its a bit of the pain trying to braid it back again, but youtube has helped. - ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMikeMail on 05/24/2013

Bracelet, paracord, whistle, in one package. The whistle emits a good and loud sound. Sturdy plastic clip. Could be offered in various sizes (hands diametre). Clip needs to be align perfectly while closeing (tricky thing with useing one hand). I will buy more of this, because I want to try disolve it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrepsaj on 04/03/2013

Nothing much to comment on Survival Nylon Bracelet, its just to great, price is cheap, the build is great, easy to remove the robe but it will not be easy to put it back if you dont know how to. Overall is a great buy and its really cheap and i think everyone should get one and carry with them incase ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadmax00x on 02/06/2013

beautiful bracelet made very well ... it's also fashionable lately and very useful as a bracelet ... it's not like those bracelets without meaning or utility ... with this if you need 3 feet of rope and the dissolution have 3 feet of rope at your disposal .... in the external link of the rope there are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVadimkaDDD on 12/23/2012

Bracelet was a little more than in photographs. Under clothes clinging sleeves. Nevertheless parakord very good quality, and if you want to dissolve the bracelet on a long rope, which should be enough for any needs. And, you can pull out the entrails and then there will be an additional nylon thread ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMvn7705 on 12/09/2012

Cheap, very cheap compared others out there. Its very strong and the paracord i very tighted so it dont seems that will lossen up. The claps are good and the wisthle ads a nice touch althoug sometimes is dificult to blow since is small. But thats ok. Is a little big for my wrist, so i am using it no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScorzaDRacool on 04/24/2012

I received the bracelet in good condition. The plastic clip which is fastened the bracelet is hard plastic and sturdy appearance. The plastic does not have sharp edges or pops. The whistle emits a good and loud sound, but it is necessary to blow properly. nylon cord is in good condition. nylon cord is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWintercalm on 01/12/2012

Unusual thing. Good gift for a traveler or to a off-road driver. It works well as a bracelet and a whistle. Hope never use it as a survival rope, but it looks quite durable. Made accurately. Looks as a real army gadget. Lock is hard and well-working. Plastic material feels nice by touch. Wickerwork is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections