DX » Community » Reviews » Survival Nylon Bracelet with Stainless Steel Buckles - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great! tight weave quality paracord billig nyttig og bra
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9385786 on 07/24/2016

brukte den etter en time i skogen så har alt bestilt 10 nye :) de med kompas er også litt artige :)

Impression:billig, nyttig og bra;

0 0 0

• posted byebsoft on 06/02/2016

Pros: very easy to use Cons: It is not as strong as a parachute cord

Impression:Great!,tight weave,quality paracord;

0 0 0

• posted bymonvelo on 03/05/2016

Very good article! Very useful! I am very happy!

Impression:Great!,tight weave,quality paracord;

0 0 0

• posted byfragilematter on 10/19/2015

This bracelet is very tightly woven, so it's pretty stiff. It's made of good quality paracord and can fit even a larger wrist. The metal fastener is nice, but the lack of a metal receiver on the other end means that you have to be a magician in order to be able to put it one with one hand. In the... Read more

Impression:tight weave,quality paracord;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcoArteaga on 12/07/2014

Nice and functional Fast and good made materials

0 0 0

• posted bybermanolar on 11/11/2014

Pros: It is a great idea to carry on a paracord rope on your wrist, nobody knows when you need a rope, and it is looks great after a long time use. Cons: It´s hard to fit with a normal wrist, it´s long and i need to get it shorter.

Impression:Every day carry;

0 0 0

• posted byANDRESCEBALLOS on 07/26/2014

I have It for more than an year. It's a real good and well made product. It's beautiful and strong. You don't even want to use It as a parabracer when you go to trip because of Its beauty. The lock is real steel and works perfectly. It's a nice choice for its size comparing to the bracelet wide.

Impression:Just like It says.;

0 0 0

• posted bypb8330 on 11/23/2013

Strong nylon construction; simple but effective steel buckle; surprisingly long rope length (about 3.8 metres) in such a compact, neatly woven bracelet; being a rope, it has an unlimited number of uses not just in outdoor activities. Fairly difficult to close the steel buckle with only one hand;... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjason246 on 11/06/2013

The bracelet is very sturdy. The first time its a little hard to bend. The buckle is really from stainless steel. I have tested that with a magnet and a steel expert. I dont think i can shower with the bracelet. Not because the buckle but because the fabric. I dont think it drys that fast. Its a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeeStyle on 02/19/2013

Really, really great bracelet! It is very durable, good looking and I really love the massive stainless steal buckle. I'm not supper happy with bracelet's weight nor it's buckle mechanism. It's a bit pain in the ass to get this off of your hand every night and it's buckle is too robust to keep it... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere