DX » Community » Reviews » Survival Nylon Bracelet with Stainless Steel Buckles - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great! Every day carry
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarcoArteaga on 12/07/2014

Nice and functional Fast and good made materials Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted bybermanolar on 11/11/2014

Pros: It is a great idea to carry on a paracord rope on your wrist, nobody knows when you need a rope, and it is looks great after a long time use. Cons: It´s hard to fit with a normal wrist, it´s long and i need to get it shorter. Read more

Impression:Every day carry;

0 0 0

• posted bypb8330 on 11/23/2013

Strong nylon construction; simple but effective steel buckle; surprisingly long rope length (about 3.8 metres) in such a compact, neatly woven bracelet; being a rope, it has an unlimited number of uses not just in outdoor activities. Fairly difficult to close the steel buckle with only one hand; not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjason246 on 11/06/2013

The bracelet is very sturdy. The first time its a little hard to bend. The buckle is really from stainless steel. I have tested that with a magnet and a steel expert. I dont think i can shower with the bracelet. Not because the buckle but because the fabric. I dont think it drys that fast. Its a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeeStyle on 02/19/2013

Really, really great bracelet! It is very durable, good looking and I really love the massive stainless steal buckle. I'm not supper happy with bracelet's weight nor it's buckle mechanism. It's a bit pain in the ass to get this off of your hand every night and it's buckle is too robust to keep it on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMonStarr on 01/23/2013

It's really nice bracelet and the buckle is amazing. Tight and nice made, great design. Easy to use. Definitely worth the buy. Don't hesitate, go on and order one, the price is good for the product. It's a bit small for me. I guess my hand is bigger than average person's. :) Probably should be made a ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byHath1 on 08/17/2012

Very nice looking bracelet for people with a active lifestyle, The paracord just looks amazing and the buckle gives it a strong sturdy tough look. I ordered two of them, one Black and one Olive. - Good quality - Nice tough looks - Real paracord The buckle is hard to close with one hand when you try to ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections