DX » Community » Reviews » Sword Shaped Zinc Alloy + Stainless Steel Letter Opener - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Good buy Moderadamente bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLacmus80 on 07/15/2016

Заказ пришел быстро, в целости и сохранности. Качество вполне на уровне, не стыдно подарить коллеге.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byburns03 on 11/30/2015

quick and easy letter opening. feels good to open that bill and then stab it! could be a bit sharper, i recommend this opener.

Impression:Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byOliverlikesduck on 11/06/2015

Pros: Looks great, nice pattern on it. Cons: The blade fell off after 1 minute, I suggest pulling it off and gluing it again as the glue did not hold together the two parts at all. Overall: Works both as decoration and as a letter opener. Recommended, but keep the glue in mind.

Looks nice but poor glue. Looks nice but poor glue.

0 0 0

• posted byfcarvalho27 on 11/02/2015

Good and useful piece to open envelopes. It is like it looks on photographs... I was positively impressed with the quality. But I thing the price could be lower.

0 0 0

• posted by9260185 on 04/24/2015

Es un producto medianamente barato y de buena calidad. Un poco largo para ser un abre cartas

Impression:Moderadamente bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bypirusmalus on 03/28/2015

Very stylish and good letter opener. It should be packet in little better box, and will be perfect for present. I bought this for present, but I will buy another one for me!

0 0 0

• posted byRose8787 on 11/10/2014

Really cool letter-opener (even if you don't need one). It's a cool collectible with good weight and quality. As some here say, the blade could have been a bit sharper. The blade on mine was also glued together at a slightly wrong angle. A bit frustrating, but can be fixed as someone here Pro: on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byppekos on 05/26/2014

Its very nice an realistik looking sword shaped letter opener. Just because it's pretty looking you ghoul but even though you don't need letter opener. Excellent quality! Well nothing wrong with product, but price seems little too much for just letter opener. On the other hand in my home cantry I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhundnase on 03/16/2014

The blade and handle are well crafted. The blade is sufficiently sharp. The flashes (moulding edges) on the handle are grinded and polished. The overall look is quite pleasing. The blade could be a tad sharper. It is only glued into the handle, which would be OK, if it wasn't glued together with... Read more

sword letter opener

0 0 1

• posted byivan184 on 08/21/2013

Great material, great weight. Ok package. Seems to be made out of stainless steel so no rust should form. Looks classy. The product looks just like the picture, therefore no bad surprises. Reminds me a lot of Anduril. It's apsolutely worth the price! Definetly not sharp enough but you can change... Read more

Sword letter opener LOTR fan

0 0 6

DX Everywhere