DX » Community » Reviews » Sword Shaped Zinc Alloy + Stainless Steel Letter Opener - Silver
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byppekos on 05/26/2014

Its very nice an realistik looking sword shaped letter opener. Just because it's pretty looking you ghoul but even though you don't need letter opener. Excellent quality! Well nothing wrong with product, but price seems little too much for just letter opener. On the other hand in my home cantry (finland) similar product would be much more expensive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhundnase on 03/16/2014

The blade and handle are well crafted. The blade is sufficiently sharp. The flashes (moulding edges) on the handle are grinded and polished. The overall look is quite pleasing. The blade could be a tad sharper. It is only glued into the handle, which would be OK, if it wasn't glued together with a slight but disturbing angle. I had to wiggle them apart ... Read more

sword letter opener
    1 0
  • posted byivan184 on 08/21/2013

Great material, great weight. Ok package. Seems to be made out of stainless steel so no rust should form. Looks classy. The product looks just like the picture, therefore no bad surprises. Reminds me a lot of Anduril. It's apsolutely worth the price! Definetly not sharp enough but you can change that by yourself :) Great idea for present or for personal ... Read more

Sword letter opener LOTR fan
    4 0
  • posted bySnowyTiger on 02/10/2013

The sword is fantastic! The hilt is long enough the hold the sword properly. The dimensions and proportion is excellent. The letter opener does its job effectively. The feel of the sword is great, does not feel cheap or light, has a good weight to it. The product looks just like the picture, no surprises when I received the sword. It is a pretty functional ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPotHix on 01/11/2013

Good letter opener and great for collectors. I'm buying all the letter openers from DX and this one is good like the others. This sword also tries to be a replica of Anduril (http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/And%C3%BAril) and looks pretty interesting. Of course it is not well painted and totally detailed like the original Anduril but it worth the price anyway.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytargumon on 10/06/2012

* high quality (light but firm) * looks very good (when my wife saw this on the website, she thought it looks cheesy. after getting the delivery, this ended up on HER desk...) none :-) * could be nice if a base/holder/stand/whatever was included. this is not just for aesthetic reasons (to display it and make it look even cooler) but also for practical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNemanjaP on 02/27/2012

Nice and good looking. It has very attractive look. It's made of quality material, and build quality is very very good. Well, none so far, it could be lot more sharper, sku.68308 is noticeably sharper, so it does not opens letters so easily, but it's doing the job. Maybe it could be sharper, but it's doing the job. Price could be little cheaper, that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRambaron on 01/14/2012

Feels solid and looks nice as a decoration sword. Like another user here, I placed them with my alcohol collection to class it up. The swords are longer than I originally anticipated but I am not complaining. Also these swords resemble LOTR mini swords. Seem to be made out of stainless steel so no rust should form. Not even close to be sharp enough ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 09/05/2011

Quality and material is great. It feels solid and looks very good as a display item. The con is also a pro as I did not intend to use it as a letter opener. I displayed it in my display shelf together with my collection of liquors and they look magnificent! Not sharp enough but it is also a pro in my impression They do sell these swords in comics stores ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections