DX » Community » Reviews » Microfiber Screen and Glass Cleaning Cloths (Random Colors / 6-Pack)
  • 5 star 313 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 88 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 13 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycihan42 on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, Fast delivery, True DX item. I did not regret my buy. Works on my LCD panels as well and cover. Cons:Compared to others it's a little thin. On the photos I thought these where thicker cloths, but thicker would be worse to clean camera lenses and sensors. After a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXiguet on 06/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are good for cleaning screens. And the price is fine. Cons:The main issues would be that we cannot choose the colours and that they are quite easy to lose. Other than this, there isn't much to say. I have not had any problem with them for now. It's a very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfunfair on 04/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works perfect for cleaning glasses or my phone. They are not expensive, so no problem if they stop working after a while. Cons:They are smaller than I thought They are a bit thin, so don't apply too much strenght. They could teir. There are no instructions how to clean... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypipatron on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are small and cheap, and comes in a pack of 6. Cons:They can't wipe the dirt from glasses, which is mostly fat. I'm not sure what the difference between these and my current wipe is, but these clearly doesn't work. The selection of colours are ugly. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrufaro on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They were cheap Cons:They are made of some large-pored fabric that is almost entirely unabsorbent and leaves streaks. Though microfibre is made of polyester, it is a finer and/or treated weave. Trying to clean lenses or touchscreens with these cloths is an exe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBllq21 on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap soft and nice material Nice colors variety of color individual package Easy to clean soft material Useful and colorful. Cons:maybe the size and the fabric of the cloths are very thin, other than that they are perfect OtherThoughts:Great screen clean... Read more

Package and cloth
    0 0
  • posted byletesteur on 01/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price so low. It *seems* to do the job. DX says "extremely densely microfiber", therefore very thin in comparaison with the usual 5-6 $ microfibers. I like the fact that I can slice one easely in all my Camera cases. No more excuses ! Cons:Too easrly to drop a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoturw on 11/06/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- it is very very cheap - the size of the cloths are good for what they needed - cheap enough to do not care if i lose it Cons:- the fabric of the cloths are very thin - when i got it i had to shake it to get rid of the dust (or the fabric itself in very tiny gr... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeseome on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are cheap. Really cheap. The material is soft and nice, different colours add a nice touch. Pretty handy for cleaning small things. Cons:Way too thin so they are not very usable for cleaning big screens. Heck, I even didn't manage to clean a tablet screen... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjvitoramaral on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Not really much to talk about this little microfiber cloths kit. They are really soft, with beautiful toned colours and there are even little drawings on them. For the price, i think everyone should get one kit of these, cause it will work to clean your camera's lens, y... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections