DX » Community » Reviews » Microfiber Screen and Glass Cleaning Cloths (Random Colors / 6-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
nice Useful Fine Clean Expert
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bydmytropetrov on 01/02/2015

I really happy with this package of Microfiber Screen and Glass cleaning cloths. I am using it for my Nikon D3100 LENS and this is already 3rd my purchase of this glass cleaning microfiber clothes. Really easy to clean my lense and price is really cheap. Will buy more in future! Thanks for such... Read more

Good Quality Microfiber Screen and Glass Cleaning Cloths (6-Pack)

Impression:Cheap price;

0 0 0

• posted bysoyairam on 12/19/2014

Really good item. It works for glasses, cameras, computer or any screen... and there are 6, so it´s perfect!!!!!!

Impression:Useful,Clean;

0 0 0

• posted byDachu23 on 09/27/2014

Quite good value for the money, however I prefer thicker cloths and therefore I don't use them that often.

Impression:Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byMorpehuz on 08/25/2014

Small clothes, but easy to bring and good value for the money.

Impression:ok product;

0 0 0

• posted byBlaydd on 07/31/2014

Pros: The price and that there are 6 of them. I can have one at work, one at home and gift others also. There are lots of colors in the pack. Cons: No one. Works great.

Impression:Expert;

0 0 0

• posted bycihan42 on 06/09/2014

Cheap, Fast delivery, True DX item. I did not regret my buy. Works on my LCD panels as well and cover. Compared to others it's a little thin. On the photos I thought these where thicker cloths, but thicker would be worse to clean camera lenses and sensors. After a couple times of using it will be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXiguet on 06/04/2014

They are good for cleaning screens. And the price is fine. The main issues would be that we cannot choose the colours and that they are quite easy to lose. Other than this, there isn't much to say. I have not had any problem with them for now. It's a very simple product anyway. They are very than... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfunfair on 04/17/2014

Works perfect for cleaning glasses or my phone. They are not expensive, so no problem if they stop working after a while. They are smaller than I thought They are a bit thin, so don't apply too much strenght. They could teir. There are no instructions how to clean the cloth when it's dirty. are a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypipatron on 04/14/2014

They are small and cheap, and comes in a pack of 6. They can't wipe the dirt from glasses, which is mostly fat. I'm not sure what the difference between these and my current wipe is, but these clearly doesn't work. The selection of colours are ugly. Different colours aren't very useful to me. Why... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections