DX » Community » Reviews » Microfiber Screen and Glass Cleaning Cloths (Random Colors / 6-Pack)
  • 5 star 338 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 97 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 13 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycihan42 on 06/09/2014

Cheap, Fast delivery, True DX item. I did not regret my buy. Works on my LCD panels as well and cover. Compared to others it's a little thin. On the photos I thought these where thicker cloths, but thicker would be worse to clean camera lenses and sensors. After a couple times of using it will be full of dust so wave with this (then the dust will come ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXiguet on 06/04/2014

They are good for cleaning screens. And the price is fine. The main issues would be that we cannot choose the colours and that they are quite easy to lose. Other than this, there isn't much to say. I have not had any problem with them for now. It's a very simple product anyway. They are very thin, thinner than what I expected. Their texture is also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfunfair on 04/17/2014

Works perfect for cleaning glasses or my phone. They are not expensive, so no problem if they stop working after a while. They are smaller than I thought They are a bit thin, so don't apply too much strenght. They could teir. There are no instructions how to clean the cloth when it's dirty. Colors are ok, but not as bright as in the picture. The picture ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypipatron on 04/14/2014

They are small and cheap, and comes in a pack of 6. They can't wipe the dirt from glasses, which is mostly fat. I'm not sure what the difference between these and my current wipe is, but these clearly doesn't work. The selection of colours are ugly. Different colours aren't very useful to me. Why not a nice discrete grey or black? I bought these because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrufaro on 04/11/2014

They were cheap They are made of some large-pored fabric that is almost entirely unabsorbent and leaves streaks. Though microfibre is made of polyester, it is a finer and/or treated weave. Trying to clean lenses or touchscreens with these cloths is an exercise in futility. If you try to use them dry, they just move the smudges around without removing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM4NH4CK on 03/27/2014

Quality microfiber, perfect for the price. Cleaning glasses and smaller screens is effortless. Easy to carry in your smartphone pocket. Nice colors, although I have trouble imagining who would care about that. They are only 14x14 cm (just under 6x6 inches), hence not very good for large surfaces like TV screens, windows and mirrors. 30x30 cm microfibers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydreamax85 on 03/17/2014

very useful microfiber cloths. I use them for cleaning camera lenses, lcd screens and glasses. They works perfectly for removing dust from lcd screens and glasses. just be careful when they are new, do not press a lot on glasses and camera lenses. useful and cheap as a whole. They works perfectly on lcd and glasses. Just be careful when pressing on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykirillica111 on 01/31/2014

These micro-fibre cloths are colorful, cheap and useful. If you need them for cleaning Your glasses, phone screen or other surfaces - they suit just fine! The material is good, doesn't scratch the surfaces and does what it is designed for. I'd prefer bigger cloths. Useful for cleaning relatively small details. Is a good buy, if Your glasses need some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytorturer on 01/30/2014

Pleasant to touch fabric. Good dusting. Good size. Not too big and not too small. Good choice. Pleasant to touch fabric. Good dusting. Good size. Not too big and not too small. Good choice. Not a very good job with their direct duties. Traces of fat fingers need to rub very long. But do not expect perfect results. Small traces still remain. Most likely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaiozzo on 01/22/2014

Less then two euro for 6 microfiber cleaning cloths represents the cheapest buy and they do perfectly their work. Probably not the best quality ever. They could be a little bit thick. This is a six-pack cleaning cloths. I will use about 1 cloths per month but i will be more satisfied if i could wash them in a washing machine and recycle them! This is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections