DX » Community » Reviews » Professional ABS Plastic Whistle with Lanyard - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTacheon on 08/01/2013

This is a decent whistle at a good price. It is extremely loud, and of a pea-less design. There is nothing to jam. The design is the same as that of a Fox 40 Classic whistle. This appears to be a high quality copy. The plastic and construction is not the same as that of a "real" Fox40 whistle available locally in Canada. The seams are not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnowgrill on 03/13/2013

- Black and discrete - Good build quality - Looks professional and expensive - Has a FOX 40 inscription on the upper side - Practical black lanyard included - Really LOUD will definetly blow your ears off!!!! I would prefer if it hadn't that canada flag on the side, but that's just me :) I bought it for a military instrution which I gave. Whistle sound ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeachgiant on 12/17/2012

No moving parts, so nothing can get stuck. Because 100% plastic very easy to clean. Long lanyard. Included extra teethpeace which makes it easier to hold between your teeth. Logo of Canada. Why? It is difficult to whistle at low volume (sound is not very well heard), but of course you need to blow hard during games. I bought 5 for the price at which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLenkaffc on 11/28/2012

It works very well. There is nothing about him, Fox, is Fox, its quality is indisputable. Comes with a string for hanging on the neck or wrap in hand, an adapter to fit the whistle and ring to put on a keychain. Has no cons. The whistle is very useful in my profession as a teacher of Physical Education. I use to work, because I am a teacher of Physical ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections