DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Bike Bicycle Silicone Holding Elastic Strap for Flashlight/Cell Phone (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Muy util batería Altavoz Goma
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byapatcehdx on 12/16/2014

i used those like every day to holder pump on my secondary bike. Good product, but to hold a pump, it need to be very tight and one of these broke up. Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byJUMAFER on 12/14/2014

Una goma para sujetar entre otras cosas un altavoz inhalámbrico MP3 que llevo en la bici, y que tiene la sujección perfecta para que no se salga y no se mueva. Goma dura. Read more

Impression:batería,Goma,Altavoz;

0 0 0

• posted bycharlydeal on 12/06/2014

Pros: Buena elasticidad, liviana, comoda, transportable, util. Se puede utilizar en diversos lugares y circunstancias. Yo lo uso mayormente para la Bicicleta y sujetar rapidamente cosas. Se agarra en cualquier lugar y puede anudarse y extenderse unas con otras. Resiste el agua y el sol. Muy buen producto ... Read more

Impression:Muy util;

0 0 0

• posted byroilev on 09/17/2014

Pros: Very cheap - no alternative Very strong - no jiggle of the flashlight even in the roughest terrain Different colors Very elastic - stretches over double the length Rubber 'feet' to keep the strap and the flashlight from moving Cons: Very short - you can't put a pencil on the handlebar without stretching ... Read more

Impression:Cheap and strong strap;

0 0 0

• posted byclausweb on 04/01/2014

If you ride your bike alot like myself, you find it's a hassle to take out your phone in and out to check for messages, change music, and etc. With this strap, I just put it on my handle bars and just not worry about it. It's pretty study mounting my Nexus 4 so i'm guessing it will fit other phones with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byprimofer on 01/29/2014

very flexible and you can adapt to any part of the bicycle. It seems to me that can be used to secure any type of dispositive as phones, flashlights and more. you don't have to worry about losing your stuff mid-ride. You can't choose which colours you will get. Very good idea, very simple to general ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byW4LNUT on 10/29/2013

compact, reliable, does not smell, works with a wide range of devices and handlebars. Can use it to tie down other things. sometimes forget how to tie it on, heavier flashlights will bounce around a bit. I usually keep one of these in my bag in case my regular bike light runs out of power or i forget ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrindbz on 08/13/2013

La goma muy es facil de poner y se pueden colocar en la bicicleta muy facilmente los moviles, linternas y en cualquier sitio. Su precio es muy bueno , por eso decidi comprarme este producto. Si las tratas bien pueden durar mucho tiempo Parecen un poco fragiles si las estiras mucho igual se rompen Bien ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjugarla on 06/21/2013

I received a red one, not black as they show in the picture, I don't mind anyway. The price is good, nice quality and elasticity. I started using it right away. I recommended buy this item if you are looking for a cheap way to hold some stuff to your bicycle handle. I couldn't find any cons so far and ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykuymaq on 05/20/2013

Quality and Flexible Product. I am using for flashligt. My friends use for cyclemeters, mp3 players and flashlights. Dealextreme sent to me black and red color. I will use other strap for compass. I am orienteering sporter and i am using for SI transport sometime.If you wanna security your mobile products,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections