DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Bicycle Holding Elastic Strap for Flashlight/Cell Phone - Random
Customer’s impression:
Useful Muy util Just ok Great idea Flashlight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10626315 on 12/03/2016

Its obvious how to use base on looking at it...cheap but could be a little cheaper like 50c..

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bypotator on 11/04/2016

Что сказать: простая штуковина, фонарь держит надежно, много места не занимает. Силикон прочный, порвать трудно. Рекомендую

0 0 0

• posted byhighleonn on 10/24/2016

Pros: cheap, usefull and can be used in a great types of handlebars, stems and seatposts. Con: some front lights may shake more than desirable according with kind of road you can be riding.

0 0 3

• posted bypersechinide on 04/01/2016

PROS: Just does what it is supposed to do, straight forward CONS: no cons that I can think of

0 0 0

• posted bygiorgossteph on 03/22/2016

Bicycle Holding Elastic Strap is a smart solution to steady her a small light lens and operates easily

0 0 0

• posted by9630961 on 01/14/2016

i got to put a light on my bike but its to small no way trust with a phone but found use to wrap wires to a pull

Impression:Just ok;

0 0 0

• posted by9760389 on 12/24/2015

Universal silicone strap is very useful. It can mount on the steering wheel flashlight or a small phone. Mounting is secure and does not move when driving holes. Installing is very fast and aesthetic.

A useful piece of silicone

Impression:Just ok;

0 0 0

• posted byinfernoken on 12/11/2015

Good quality, works as expected...

0 0 0

• posted byLennyVazques76 on 12/09/2015

I found them realy helpful in my bicicle. It depends on you to find a use for them!

0 0 0

• posted bymenonv on 12/07/2015

Not handy to keep your phone on the steering wheel, it is not stable enough. Next to that sometimes the rubber touch the screen which makes your phone do weird stuff. The aubber ends go over the screen which makes it hard to position your fingers on the phone to click something. The holder does a... Read more

Impression:Useful,Just ok,Flashlight;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere