DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Bike Bicycle Silicone Holding Elastic Strap for Flashlight/Cell Phone (Random Color)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjugarla on 06/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I received a red one, not black as they show in the picture, I don't mind anyway. The price is good, nice quality and elasticity. I started using it right away. I recommended buy this item if you are looking for a cheap way to hold some stuff to your bicycle handle. Cons:... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykuymaq on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quality and Flexible Product. I am using for flashligt. My friends use for cyclemeters, mp3 players and flashlights. Dealextreme sent to me black and red color. I will use other strap for compass. I am orienteering sporter and i am using for SI transport sometime.If you w... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are great whenever you need to quickly and securely tie anything to your bike, be it flashlight, cellphone, air pump or whatever. It stretches a lot and it stays securely in place, so you don't have to worry about losing your stuff mid-ride. Cons:You can... Read more

3 0
  • posted bySSica on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is made from a rubbery very flexible and can adapt to any part of the bicycle. It seems to me that can be used to secure any type of dispositico as phones, flashlights and more. Cons:I have an opinion against this flexible support, just suggest having a snap... Read more

3 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections