DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Stainless Steel + Zinc Alloy Letter Opener Knife
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfernanda1702 on 01/22/2013

A beautiful replica of a sword and letter opener. I bought this item because I love swords and needed a new letter opener but I am starting a colection now. none that I can see. The edges are not sharp but I believe that it is meant to be that way. Even though I am a fan of Lord of the Rings I did not even know this was a replica of Liv Tylers Elf till ... Read more

Sword - whole thing Sword - Details & blade Sword Details
    0 0
  • posted byPotHix on 01/11/2013

Good letter opener and great for collectors. I'm buying all the letter openers from DX and this one is good like the others. The advantage on this one is that it's a replica of one LotR sword and it makes a lot of difference. :D No cons at all. It is solid and the details are really pro. If you're a LotR (or Tolkien at all) fan I really recommend buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZeleni on 11/04/2012

Very good quality materials, feels solid and well fitted. While the edge isn't sharp enough to easily cut paper, it's long enough to provide leverage and perform its (supposedly) intended duty. Also looks neat on a bookshelf. Not particularly sharp. And I haven't been able to find a to-scale action figure of Liv Tyler anywhere... It's not a very functional ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bygardinetti on 10/08/2012

This letter opener is very good. It has an elegant and beautiful design. Its material is very strong, pleasant to the touch. Using it we can see that will be usable for many years. With its low price, it is an investment of some money for the long term. No Cons. Everything is perfect in this beautiful Letter Opener Knife. The design of the object is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 09/20/2011

Quality and material is great. It feels solid and looks very good as a display item. The con is also a pro as I did not intend to use it as a letter opener. I displayed it in my display shelf together with my collection of liquors and they look magnificent! Not sharp enough but it is also a pro in my impression They do sell these swords in comics stores ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections