DX » Community » Reviews » CHAOBO Rechargeable Tri-Blade Shaver Razor w/ Trimmer (220V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by nokowow on 05/11/2013

Pros: The price and what he must do, shave !! What he does do with noise and some rough. but he does it, an ideal travel mate. these have been several months in use, and shave every day. Clean the shaving heads regularly that is the effect of this Actually of each scissors benefit. But was nevertheless surprised at the price and quality of this... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by funck on 09/05/2011

Pros: This is an excellent cheap foil shaver. this works fore me much better than the 6990hq Philips shaver . this shaver can perform a clean shave, even at the difficult places like the shein. this i prefer over the roatation blades from philips, that just can't give me a clean shave Cons: it is very light sort of flamsy build quality feeling... Read more

2 0
  • posted by tarakan4ik on 08/17/2011

Pros: It is generally a very useful and good, has 3 blades, and are effective, why not make a blade, make the other blade and what does the second blade, make the other ... What price you can not say it's a very expensive but I can not say it's niici cheap. I like! Cons: It is generally a very useful and good, has 3 blades, and are effective, w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections