DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 60X Microscope with 2-LED Illumination + Money Detecting UV Light (3 x LR43)
Customer’s impression:
Super
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZimaJosef on 12/07/2014

Practical help - Microscope small size, but works great. It can therefore highly recommend to check banknotes, but all that is needed to enlarge. Read more

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byhurupthy2010 on 03/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Produced a very nice and sharp image of intented Object magnification - very easy focus-adjustment. Perhaps The Best (Discount-Priced) Scope-Magnifier I´ve managed to aquire from dx.com until now - even Lights ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfaok on 11/06/2013

Pocket size, easy to reach, low prize, comes with a strap and a bag, adjustable focus. It's range is great to see small objects, as jewelery, crystals, rocks, money details and many others. low focus range, but is okay to most uses, UV-light is only useful when not using the microscope. You may have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythezar on 03/27/2013

Very nice design. Powerful lights. Cheap. And great you can zoom it manually to get clear picture of your target. Also what i like is that strap and leather pouch. None whatsoever i can think of. This 60x zoom is great distance to see what`s "inside" tiny things or from what they are made of.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeatherfaceNL on 07/23/2012

i bought this lil thingy actually just for fun together with one that zoomz 45x.. but turns out it is a very usefull tool. u can check out all sorts of stuff. i now use it at my work many times. i work with metal and some splinters are so freakin small u almost dont see it with the naked eye. but u can ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections