DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Water Resistant Red LED Digits Wrist Watch - Black + Silver (1 x 377)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
stylish cheap watch great look cheap
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykrosta on 08/28/2014

Pros: the first look on this watch is very positive. It doesn't look 'cheap' - metal and glass (?) are really solid. I don't want to test is it waterproof though... The strap is made from a kind of soft gum and is profiled to fit the wrist better than a flat piece of strap (it doesn't roll around the wrist). Of course I must notice that the style can ... Read more

Impression:great look cheap,stylish cheap watch;

0 0
  • posted byJappe123 on 12/13/2012

It is cheap, has a good quality and it's pretty stylish. Very usefull if you don't want to buy an expensive watch or if you are afraid you will damage your expensive watch you have to push it every time you want to see the time, but after a while I didn't think that's a con anymore, cause it saves battery and I find it better that you don't attract ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysciont01 on 07/30/2012

yes is good merchandice, good price,nice watch . the diference is only the watch they dont have a case ,for reference maybe put a watch in a case ,but the watch in a case is extremely good watch . the shipping is so much time for delivery the order i make an order in 7/72012 an receive this order in 7/30/2012 .realy ,they change the metod for shipping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamesmoore10 on 10/16/2011

-It is very cheap -Looks Great! -Very Comfortable -Looks like genuine VOLCOM product! -Has a great build quality! -You have to press the side button to see the time every time but is not a major con -If your not careful the glass may scratch -Can be difficult to read the time in daylight situations -Not sure how water-proof it is and I wouldn't try ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDConflict on 09/21/2011

Nice thick rubber strap, sleek design, and a sturdy build. The watch looks much more expensive than what you would think you would pay for it. In order to see the time, you have to hit the button, it doesnt seem to display the LCD all the time. However, im sure this saves on battery. The face can smudge, but hey, its black Nice lookin watch for that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvedel on 08/27/2011

This watch just looks awesome! When the light isn't turned on it is simply just a black plate saying "Volcom" (Yep. sure is a copy) This watch could really benefit from coming with a manual! I didn't know how to set the time (that one i figured out quite easily though) and seems to have two buttons that don't do anything. That'll be the buttons ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections