DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Rilakkuma Style Earphone Cord Cable Winder Organizer - Brown (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFishuu on 04/02/2013

These cable ties work great! I didn't actually look at the dimensions of the Rilakkuma cable ties so I found that they were smaller than I expected (about ring finger length if you have small hands). However, the smaller-than-expected size is perfect and makes them better to use. There is no excess space between the cable and the cable tie (as in, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreno1984 on 09/04/2012

The design looks good and is identical to what was displayed here. It is simple to use for binding earphones, wired mouse and phone chargers so that it will be neater. None so far - it works how it is supposed to. This product will be better if the strap is stretchable so that thicker wires can be bound together. At the moment it works well on thin ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPrincessKairi on 03/16/2012

-Perfect for if your annoyed of getting your headphones tangled -Small so you can have it in your pocket when you don't need it, or just leave it button around your headphone wires -Cute and cheap! Came in a pack of two (ordered the girl version too) The material is really soft rubber/plastic. Its a plastic button that snaps together and sometimes it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections