Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrmagri on 10/15/2014

Pros: Good packaging, good aspect. Excelent shape and size. Amazing price. The rear inserting of the SDCard is very functional. You can use it like a pendrivre. The rear cover don't detaches when in my pocket. Cons: Cheap plastic case, easily breakable if pressed, tensioned or dropped. A little tick ... Read more

Impression:Good item;

0 0 1

• posted bydraslan on 03/23/2014

Works fine as described. Have used multiple times and using different cards from different cameras with no problem. Transfer speed is satisfactory. Nice design with covers on both sides. Plug and Play with Windows 7 The cover on the USB side has tabs which anchors it to the card reader. Almost broke ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypasnisht on 01/04/2014

Small , compact device. It works fine as you would expect from such a device. It is made of plastic, but it does not seem to me that it will easily break with normal use. The cap is not attached so that it can get lost. There's a small imprint that indicates which direction to insert the card, but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeadcow on 12/03/2013

Works fine. very fast, compatible with my 16gbs cards with no warning message and keeping the fast transfer rate as expected when you buy a high brand device. Plastic lid will break easily, it's weak as a needle, so be careful with it, but anyways, you wont need it if it break... you wont miss the cover.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzharjac on 10/23/2013

A surprisingly good product! The reading performance is significantly higher than the built-in card reader in a high-class HP laptop computer (EliteBook 8740w). Still working perfectly after long use! No software or drivers needed to use it, so it's very convenient for mobile usage. Furthermore, no issues ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUpper25 on 10/21/2013

This card reader is really great; it works very well; great value for such a low price! It is extremely useful; I just bought a laptop and didn't realize that it had no SD card slot; so this is very useful for me! There are no cons! There are caps on both ends of the card reader; it is sturdy and well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycycletronic on 10/08/2013

* Reads cards at USB 2.0 speeds * Still working after 3 years * One cover has a connection so it cannot be lost * One cover is loose and could be lost easily (although I have been lucky and still have it) I have tried a few different card readers, and this one works better than a lot of "brand name&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygstavi on 10/01/2013

Does the work. Reads all types of SD cards includeing SDHC. No need to guess the correct socket like all-in-one readers. Requires easy access to a USB socket with enough space around it. For computers with only a pair of front panel USB sockets that are very close may block access to the other port. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byldaace on 08/15/2013

Excellent card reader works with all that I have at home, and ease of use at work, for there is card reader on your computer. The only problem I noticed is that the construction is not very solid, and I have the impression that just the cover that protects the card may break if I'm not careful. One must ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygecanarias on 08/03/2013

Relación calidad precio muy buena. El hecho de poder usar una tarjeta de memoria como si fuera una memoria USB ya que se queda totalmente guardada dentro del lector. Acepta tarjetas de bastante tamaño. La tapa trasera hay que tratarla con cuidado y no forzarla para que no se parta. Te pueden ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections