Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCheeno on 06/25/2008

Extremely bright, I use it for rabbit, kangaroo, fox, pig and other animal hunting. It is really good at catching their eye's so you can locate them, it has a very long range. And it also fits onto the bottom of my rifle with the correct railing. Very cool :D Batteries don't last very long. The batteries aren't easy to come by, you have to get them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakg7091 on 05/20/2008

This light is very very very bright. It is almost as bright as a normal motorcycle headlamp. It really lights up a room if you bounce the beam off the ceiling. Takes 4 RCR123 batteries easily without burning the bulb ( it is rated for 3 RCR123 bulbs ) Gets hot very quickly. Cannot be used for extended time. After around 10 minutes of continuous use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybentblazer on 12/04/2007

cheap.3 batt capacity drains batterys fast gets hot not bright at all I think go cree q5 with this light then you will have a nice light go cree ive been alot more happy with my led lights go with new L.E.D lights Q5 cree is the best ive seen. Read more

0 0
  • posted byeddielee70 on 11/27/2007

great fit and finish. very weak light. not worth the price. upgrade with those drop in led mod. get the led lights. way brighter and last longer battery life on 3 cr123a. Read more

0 0
  • posted bybullhunk on 10/18/2007

This is a great flashlight to upgrade or use different lamp modules. I put a 9-volt lamp in it and can use 3 CR123 lithum batteries. or one of the drop in cree LED modules just watch your voltage, if you get the LED module that goes up to 18 volts you can use 3 of the 3.4 C123 rechargable batteries. Very cool!! Only a few things poor about it the build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynin_kasi on 08/24/2007

Great light output, good size, handy carry loop Non-standard tail cap (can't use a tactical cap on this). The power button on mine doesn't work, so you have to screw it all the way in to light up, and unscrew the cap to turn off. Terrible build quality. Hard to find a case to fit this 3-cell light, but the carry loop is a good idea for it. That tail ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycam94z28 on 08/03/2007

This is an insane light! The output rated here is not quite right. It has been rated elsewhere in the area of 220 lumens. Being used to the dull yellow-orange color that most low power Incandescent flashlights put out, I was surprised when the color was a pure white with just a hint if yellow. As the batteries run out the color turns a dull orange, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChris_Mcj on 04/26/2007

Very Bright, very hard coating, Ive given it a coupla wacks here and there to see if it breaks and it doesnt. This one is the 3 Battery version. It quite bright, has a good quality finish, feels good in the hand and if you were in trouble you could clobber someone on the head with it quite easily! No Cons really, does eat through batteries, but that'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections