DX » Community » Reviews » Sanda Disposible Cigarette Filters 2-Pack (10-Piece Per Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycertv on 10/13/2012

They sure do pull the tar out of cigarettes. It may not be visible immediately, but you will see build up over time. Rather in this than in my lungs I'm not sure of the safety of having hot smoke pour through plastic of questionable origin. I don't smoke cigarettes wink wink. They don't work for other smokables. Although I did use it for a cigarrette ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoelini on 03/19/2011

This really gets a lot of tar and nicotine from the cigarettes, making them smooth. They look nice and well bulid besides they come in a tiny box (you can keep it anywhere). Each one works for 5 to 10 cigarettes (depends on how you smoke) When they are about to be filled (each one) is harder to take a hit of the cigarette If the black substance gets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakg7091 on 05/21/2008

These filters block a lot of the nicotine and tar from the cigarettes. This makes the cigarettes safer than without the filters ( But quitting is still much better ) None really about the filters. This is however not a 2-pack. This is a one pack and you will get 10 filters per order. Dealextreme should update the description so that no one feels cheated ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycertv on 12/31/2007

Easy to use, just put in your cigarette and smoke. Seems to be filtering out a dark black substance. Hits seem to be smoother, but possibly because its harder to hit. Hard to hit, almost makes it not worth smoking. Made of plastic, not exactly sure of its efficiency Filters weed smoke too At 10 per pack that can do 5-8 cigarettes, u can go through quite ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections