DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Transformers Figure Coin Bank w/ Sound and Light Effects - Bumblebee (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byscuneo on 05/08/2013

very good finish, lights plastic quality is really bright eyes liked'm saving coins now want to fill it and then buy another! all my friends also want to buy a coin bank that, for anyone who is fan of transformers worth it! against only one he speaks with the voice of optimus prime, and babobi not speak! he speaks: I am optimus prime! lol this is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandromendes on 04/03/2013

very good finish, lights plastic quality is really bright eyes liked'm saving coins now want to fill it and then buy another! all my friends also want to buy a coin bank that, for anyone who is fan of transformers worth it! against only one he speaks with the voice of optimus prime, and babobi not speak! he speaks: I am optimus prime! lol this is a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 03/11/2013

I am impressed about the quality of this product and works like a charm, my children loved it and we are puting money always we can. It is very cool, when you put a coin inside bumblebee talks with you and the voice is very good, material and all parts are very good quality. it is bumblebee, really, it is fine and nice. no cons. works like a charm. ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections