DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Transformers Figure Coin Bank w/ Sound and Light Effects - Bumblebee (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byscuneo on 05/08/2013

very good finish, lights plastic quality is really bright eyes liked'm saving coins now want to fill it and then buy another! all my friends also want to buy a coin bank that, for anyone who is fan of transformers worth it! against only one he speaks with the voice of optimus prime, and babobi not speak!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandromendes on 04/03/2013

very good finish, lights plastic quality is really bright eyes liked'm saving coins now want to fill it and then buy another! all my friends also want to buy a coin bank that, for anyone who is fan of transformers worth it! against only one he speaks with the voice of optimus prime, and babobi not speak!... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTONIOBOARD on 03/11/2013

I am impressed about the quality of this product and works like a charm, my children loved it and we are puting money always we can. It is very cool, when you put a coin inside bumblebee talks with you and the voice is very good, material and all parts are very good quality. it is bumblebee, really, ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections