DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Brain Shaped Ice Cube Tray Mold (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
Legal
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysapodjou on 12/10/2014

very cool . appears to be resistant . such is the great . worth the purchase . I liked a lot .by brain size, have to be used in whiskey glass . Read more

very very nice very very nice very very nice very very nice

Impression:Legal;

0 0 0

• posted bytirillion on 08/16/2013

Looks cool Good brain shape! Clean the mold thoroughly before use. The brain shape doesn't show all that well when the brain is swimming in the glass. It's hard to get the ice out of the mold, but it remains in perfect shape nevertheless. When i filled the mold and put it in the freezer, I spilt some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoobsie on 07/10/2013

Just what I was looking for, for any Halloween or zombie-themed party. Much cheaper than on thinkgeek where I saw them initially. Good sized ice for hard liquor on the rocks. Can also be used for things other than ice, as it is made of silicone. None that I can think of, though it will need a flat surface ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanni2013 on 07/02/2013

The form of ice is very practical and the result was very satisfactory.The pen pepper was perfect in my fridge. The hdmi cable came very well packaged. My daughter loved the pen with ink that disappears and also the locust solar powered. toilet paper holder took a relaxed air to the bathroom. Not yet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKcofeltrin on 06/14/2013

This is such a great helper for a get together party! Really easy to use. I tested it and it works great! With water or juice! Yes! You can use it with juice and the ice cubes will be as refresher! No cons really! I did not think it would even work and also thought its material was kinda weak. Buy it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKcofeltrin on 05/27/2013

There are no Pros really! The order came so fast And it is great! It is easy to use and no instructions needed! I tested it today and it is really great! I did not like the color of the item. Thought they would send me a Pink one but that's ok! Buy it if you want to give a party And serve your Guests ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrThorondor on 03/16/2013

Nice results for chocolate-shelled ice cream, ice cubes for drinks and Halloween parties. Size of ice cubes for final results are big enough to see the brain details and it won't melt too fast. material is very soft, so you need to keep it on a plain surface to make sure it doesn't spill its content.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucasromero on 12/11/2012

Very cool shape and good quality and strong plastic (sometimes when taking out the ice from it I think it will tear apart but it doesn´t). It molds a big ice Funny when put on large glasses so that it be half ice shown over the liquid. A little expensive, not a real con, but there are similar products ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfleacircus on 12/11/2012

Good sized brain ice. Very nice shape. Nice gift to geek friends. Buy more than one! The mold is flexible, so it's good to pop out the ice. I still have to try it to make brain pudding and gelly, but I believe it will look great. The price is good. Here in Brazil you would find it in absurd prices in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaleitan on 07/27/2012

- Very cool shape, a great conversation starter for parties - The kids loved it! - Funny and whimsical - Can be used for Ice Cubes and Gelo - Color: I got the pink one, which's the best of all available colors as I see it Didn't really find any. I guess it could be nice if I could choose the mold color ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections