DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1800mAh Battery for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
Customer’s impression:
god til prisen
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCollerboy on 11/18/2014

ja det er sige så godt som det originale Read more

Impression:god til prisen;

0 0 0

• posted bykashmire on 04/27/2014

Pros are that it fits very well in samsung galaxy s II and the looks of battery is really good. Infact when u hold the battery in your hand it looks and feels like a very high class battery or like original battery. Battery timing is very bad it is about 8 hrs good to use nothing like original battery.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCapetinha on 04/12/2014

Fits the galaxy S2. The battery is terrible, never discharged to 0%. My phone always shuts down between 30% and 70% without any warning. After shutting down when I connect to the power source the battery start charging from 0%. Doesn't last for 2 hours with moderate usage and shuts down without any sign.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamov4e on 03/25/2014

Very cheap. Lasts as much as the original the first two-three months. Easy to set-up and use. Starts to wear-out in 3-4 months - lasts 1/2 the time. Makes the phone to restart and switch-off from time to time. It is a little bit smaller that the original battery and may need to put s piece of paper or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyigitc on 03/13/2014

nothing Battery life is 5 hour.After Charge,Battery is work between %30-%100.If battery level decrease lower %30,my phone is close and never open until plug the charger.You can easily understand difference this and original battery.This battery is very thin than original battery.If you think this buying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydkawesome on 03/10/2014

Seemingly good assembly and fits the phone battery compartment well. Very cheap as compared to the original Samsung i9100 battery. Capacity is way too low and obviously not matching the declared. My 3-year old original Samsung battery lives twice as long as compared to this brand new one. The battery ... Read more

Front view Rear view

0 0 0

• posted byed58034 on 01/01/2014

Works for few hours It looks quite well finished and fits good, so the fitst impression was good The capacity is only quarter to a third of the original. It quits without any warning, although the battery level is above a quarter. Even one night ons standby with al data connections and apps closed is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarkamcs on 11/30/2013

Price draws attention, but does not solve. the fit was perfect and it is very light, must be why she is not good. Two days ago I'm using the battery and it does not last long. nescecito 3 batteries charged by 100% to cope the original battery. Disliked buying and do not trust the product because of anything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsolimanfouad on 11/24/2013

Price only Battery was working fine for about 2 months and then started to show a different than reality battery life. After that time battery is suddenly dropping charge watermark to critical level and mobile is suddenly dropping the network connection. First, I thought it was mobile problem but after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvalentt on 02/15/2013

Really cheap, nothing else. Less capacity than original battery, last 30-50% drop really fast, can't rely on it, looses charge when in storage, after few months is almost useless, one cell started to swell so I'm afraid to use it any more so it doesn't explode and damage my phone. It is cheap, but after ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections