DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1800mAh Battery for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
Customer’s impression:
nice Works great bad battery god til prisen
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychen2012 on 05/18/2015

I bought the battery on: 6/5/2012 I've used the battery for more than three years, I recommend anyone who has the Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 Buy this product.

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted byJ3su5AZ on 03/14/2015

Pros: batería economica. Conttras: La carga no dura lo que esperaba, despues de algunos meses de uso, la bateria se hincha

Impression:god til prisen;

0 0 0

• posted bytopitzik on 03/02/2015

the i9100 is getting pretty old by now, and because of that it is absolutely necessary to have another battery. this battery works and coupled with the battery charger (being sold on this site) you'll have a winning combination. note that effectively the battery lasts less then 1800 mah should.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byPizdun on 02/15/2015

Acts as an old battrery just after 2 or 3 months. The phone becomes unpredictable

Impression:bad battery;

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byCollerboy on 11/18/2014

ja det er sige så godt som det originale

Impression:god til prisen;

0 0 0

• posted byAndKur on 10/02/2014

Pros: Fits the galaxy S2, cheap Cont: No OtherThoughts: I bought 7 units in different orders. It works fine all of them. It discharged in phone to 0% and charge to 100% I use it often, and do’t see any difference between it and the original battery.

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted bykashmire on 04/27/2014

Pros are that it fits very well in samsung galaxy s II and the looks of battery is really good. Infact when u hold the battery in your hand it looks and feels like a very high class battery or like original battery. Battery timing is very bad it is about 8 hrs good to use nothing like original It... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCapetinha on 04/12/2014

Fits the galaxy S2. The battery is terrible, never discharged to 0%. My phone always shuts down between 30% and 70% without any warning. After shutting down when I connect to the power source the battery start charging from 0%. Doesn't last for 2 hours with moderate usage and shuts down without... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamov4e on 03/25/2014

Very cheap. Lasts as much as the original the first two-three months. Easy to set-up and use. Starts to wear-out in 3-4 months - lasts 1/2 the time. Makes the phone to restart and switch-off from time to time. It is a little bit smaller that the original battery and may need to put s piece of or... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere