Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byobi78 on 04/07/2013

Easy to use, well colored and nice casing. Smoothe texture an greate results while using it. No skin irritation so far and it looks really, really amazing. Great and soft color. Integrated mirror is very handy and has a almost perfect optical quality. Smells a little bit like grandmothers perfume. Brush ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypaulohorta1 on 04/05/2013

Its a good blush: lasts for a whole day and has a beautiful tone of pink. It comes with an useful brush, smells good and I would certainly suggest it to anybody who wants to buy some good and cheap make up. The blush powder itself is rose shaped, which is adorable, all of my friends loved it too! I don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabbyaelfarrel on 11/28/2012

The package are cute. Like the size of my pinky finger, can just throw it in your bag to do some touch ups when the color runs off. Love the color, just like how I want it to be. It's like sparkly glitter orangy rouge blush, but when you apply it, it's not noticeable. Come's with a brush but I didn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThiagoAldrea on 04/28/2012

Delicius parfum, great for white/yellow skin color. Great price, smooth brush. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections