DX » Community » Reviews » 2A USB 5V AC Charger (2000mA US Plug)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjankoval on 05/22/2013

It is more powerful than most other USB chargers I could find in the local market. I use it to power my RaspberryPi and it works much better than with the old 1A charger. There is a red LED indicator when it is powered on, USB cable fits just well. Inexpensive. I have it plugged in 24/7 and it works without any issues so far. It comes with the US plug ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarvsm on 11/26/2012

USB fits well. Led indicator is not protruding (and is not distracting when the lights are off). Best of all, hasn't blown yet on me (I am not that optimistic after reading some reviews for other adapters here that blows up after a while) Packaging makes it looks like a USB cable is included - then again, for the price - that would be asking too much.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgutie on 09/05/2008

more juice, not sure about the 2A current, but definetely much more than sku.4823. I was able to charge my psp 2000 with this one and not with the sku.4823 Build quality is not the best, case disasembled by itself after 10 minutes of use. I just had to glue it back... however that is not cool. Led indicator is quite dim. Compared to sku.4823, this one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmshem on 03/01/2008

Works on my iPods (Nano2 and Video). Works on my Blackberry (8830) which is very demanding power-wise. Pretty decent price. The plastic housing is a tad bulkier than it has to be. The 'flange' at the front does nothing, and just adds to the size. The power indicating LED is very dim, and sits deep inside the housing, so it's tough to see unless it's ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhappy on 02/16/2008

I have tried it with a 110V US outlet and it works just fine. It charges my PDA, PSP, cell phone and MP3 player. None. The box says that the output current is 300-500mA, but DealExtreme states that the output current is 2000mA. I'm too lazy to actually test it, though. I measured the output voltage to be around 5.5V. I do not know whether this adapter ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections