DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Film Protector for Samsung S5830
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDfcz979 on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:perfect fit for my Galaxy Ace. stuck quietly, without bubbles. phone is used by a child, so the film has passed rigorous tests :-)additional cover not only the bumper and the film. despite strong operating conditions the film looks great so far. scratch is there, but ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkCrono on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really Crystal Clean! Fits perfectly! Good protection against scratches! Cons:It's a hard job to apply it without bubbles or dusts. The package is so weak! It came with a bend on a corner... the fabric cleaner looses some of it's fibers so it got harder to apply. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandrius_p on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's really cheap (in store you'll pay 5 times more) and good quality! Screen protector came with small towel that can be used to clean your screen before applying the protector! Cons:None, product does what it's supposed to do. Only thing that troubled me is to leave the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasterpulha on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have already tried several screen protectors and this one is probably the best one. It fits the screen pretty good, there is still a milimeter or two left uncovered, but that is not a problem. It would probably almost impossible to make a screen protector, t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFunKeyDawg on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good high quality protective screen for my Samsung galaxy ace. This screen protector is very cheap. Cons:It was a little hard to put on. I bought two. The first one got destroyed during my first attempt. OtherThoughts:Take your time putting it on. Good high quality prot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenanby on 01/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:este e um otimo produto essa pelicula e muito boa e barata o seu preço compensa muito comprar aqui porque em meu pais o valor dela e 10x mais caro do que aqui no deal extreme. compensa muito. a pelicula e muito resistente e protege muito o celular recomendo que compr... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrtaboada on 07/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fits perfectly in the screen so it doesn't seem that it has a protector film. It comes with a cleaning cloth. - Se ajusta perfectamente a la pantalla, por lo que no parece que tiene un protector. Viene con una pequeña tela limpiadora. Cons:You have to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinillo on 06/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They work perfectly, it fixs perfect for a Galaxy Ace, it sticks nice so the only worry is to not let dust be between the screen and the film the moment you are sticking it (obvious "trouble" i guess) At this price, no doubt it is the best way to protect my sm... Read more

Protective Clear Screen Film
    1 0
  • posted byferreira669 on 02/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Perfect fitting Cons:Delivery time OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Perfect fitting Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 12/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price. Nice fit. Came in a plastic bag. Includes a cleaning fabric. Cons:None I can think. OtherThoughts:I've got a new Galaxy Ace and I didn't want to scratch the screen, so ordered this protector (actually ordered 2). It is really nice presentated, but is really... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections