DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Film Protector for Samsung S5830
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDfcz979 on 06/27/2013

perfect fit for my Galaxy Ace. stuck quietly, without bubbles. phone is used by a child, so the film has passed rigorous tests :-)additional cover not only the bumper and the film. despite strong operating conditions the film looks great so far. scratch is there, but very small, almost imperceptible. no flaws. packaging, instructions, ease of bonding,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkCrono on 06/15/2013

Really Crystal Clean! Fits perfectly! Good protection against scratches! It's a hard job to apply it without bubbles or dusts. The package is so weak! It came with a bend on a corner... the fabric cleaner looses some of it's fibers so it got harder to apply. It could come with a better package Do some research on internet for tips before apply this.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandrius_p on 04/03/2013

It's really cheap (in store you'll pay 5 times more) and good quality! Screen protector came with small towel that can be used to clean your screen before applying the protector! None, product does what it's supposed to do. Only thing that troubled me is to leave the screen dust free. But that's my clumsiness and has nothing to do with the quality of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasterpulha on 01/21/2013

I have already tried several screen protectors and this one is probably the best one. It fits the screen pretty good, there is still a milimeter or two left uncovered, but that is not a problem. It would probably almost impossible to make a screen protector, that would cover the whole screen 100%. None that i could think of It comes with instructions ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFunKeyDawg on 01/14/2013

Good high quality protective screen for my Samsung galaxy ace. This screen protector is very cheap. It was a little hard to put on. I bought two. The first one got destroyed during my first attempt. Take your time putting it on. Good high quality protective screen for my Samsung galaxy ace. This screen protector is very cheap. If you rush (like I did ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenanby on 01/01/2013

este e um otimo produto essa pelicula e muito boa e barata o seu preço compensa muito comprar aqui porque em meu pais o valor dela e 10x mais caro do que aqui no deal extreme. compensa muito. a pelicula e muito resistente e protege muito o celular recomendo que comprem ela. This is a great product and this film very good and cheap the price compensates ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrtaboada on 07/24/2012

It fits perfectly in the screen so it doesn't seem that it has a protector film. It comes with a cleaning cloth. - Se ajusta perfectamente a la pantalla, por lo que no parece que tiene un protector. Viene con una pequeña tela limpiadora. You have to be very careful when you put it on and be very precise, because its size its exactly the size of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinillo on 06/11/2012

They work perfectly, it fixs perfect for a Galaxy Ace, it sticks nice so the only worry is to not let dust be between the screen and the film the moment you are sticking it (obvious "trouble" i guess) At this price, no doubt it is the best way to protect my smartphone from scratches. Not that i´ve noticed yet, have used one of them for ... Read more

Protective Clear Screen Film
    1 0
  • posted byferreira669 on 02/01/2012

Perfect fitting Delivery time Perfect fitting Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 12/24/2011

Great price. Nice fit. Came in a plastic bag. Includes a cleaning fabric. None I can think. I've got a new Galaxy Ace and I didn't want to scratch the screen, so ordered this protector (actually ordered 2). It is really nice presentated, but is really hard to install it without leaving air bubbles. Thank god I ordered two, becouse the first atempt was ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections